Flory Bidunga 2024 IN C 6'10 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr.kenneth noisewater View Post
    Bad sign. If he's interested in Duke. He's not interested in working hard just looking to have as much handed to him as possible. Duke hasn't had a decent nba player since Danny ferry.
    Three former Duke players made the All-Star Game this year, including Jayson Tatum who has been a First Team All-NBA selection the last two seasons. Tatum and Kyrie Irving also were #6 and #8 this season in scoring in all of the NBA. Also, this year's NBA Rookie of the Year went to Duke.

I don't think UC has exactly a great track record of sending guys to the NBA lately (or a history of landing top 5 recruits)...
    Last edited by GoBearcats31; 06-12-2023, 09:45 AM.

Comment

• Duke #1, and UK a distant #2 to lose... I'm thrilled to have Tyler McKinley!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.kenneth noisewater View Post
        Bad sign. If he's interested in Duke. He's not interested in working hard just looking to have as much handed to him as possible. Duke hasn't had a decent nba player since Danny ferry.
        Jason Tatum.

Comment

• Flory Bidunga -- Class of 2024 basketball recruit ... discuss

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
            Flory Bidunga -- Class of 2024 basketball recruit ... discuss
            You are right. Kind of got off track.

Comment

• Well, at one time there were three crystal balls on 247 with Flory to UC, now there’s only one. This is not unexpected for a player of this quality, and everybody in the world wants him. We just have to assume that he’ll get plenty of incentives, legal or illegal, from all the usual players. My only hope is that UC maintains an ethical stance, true to itself, and that is something that appeals to the young man. As usual, none of us really know what is going on behind the scenes.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                Flory Bidunga -- Class of 2024 basketball recruit ... discuss
                I've deleted several posts in this thread that have absolutely nothing to do with Flory. Try and keep things on topic and stop arguing with each other about NBA tangents, hmm?
                Last edited by Lobot; 06-22-2023, 09:16 AM.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Wes and Drew Adams watched Flory earlier at an AAU event https://twitter.com/jeffrabjohns/sta...ZkkAwm-jVJYRQg

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post

I've deleted several posts in this thread that have absolutely nothing to do with Flory. Iry and keep things on topic and stop arguing with each other about NBA tangents, hmm?
                    My apologies. I wasn't trying to start a nba debate.

Comment

• Flory cut UK from his list of potential landing spots... Look for Flory to commit to Duke.

Comment

• Got his Duke offer

Comment

• I wonder how long before he commits?

Comment

• The pursuit isn't over

https://www.on3.com/news/nbpa-top-10...coaches-watch/
                            Michigan’s Juwan Howard, Auburn’s Bruce Pearl + assistant, Kansas’ Bill Self, Cincinnati’s Wes Miller, Purdue’s Matt Painter, and a Michigan State assistant are in the building watching 2024 five-star center Flory Bidunga.

Comment

• Adidas 3SSB: Top five big man Flory Bidunga nearing a decision

https://247sports.com/college/basket...tti-212526102/

“I’m coming towards the end, Bidunga told 247Sports. “I want to make a decision pretty soon. It’s been pretty good time being recruited by all these schools and seeing that they offered me shows they see me in their program. I feel like I’m close to making my decision.”

UC among several schools mentioned. Not that I am expecting anything here.

Also this article, at the time of posting here, has Cincinnati misspelled twice! Not the first time this writer has done so. Does anyone use spellcheck?

Comment

• Per Chad Brendel, it's looking more likely that Bidunga will choose from between KS and Duke.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X