Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leo from jersey
    replied
    let us stop the petty bickering among one another. Some seem to major on others instead of the Cats.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    We have contacted Ryan Conwell, a SG from USF . Conwell would be an incoming sophomore with 3 years to play.

https://gousfbulls.com/sports/mens-b...-conwell/13573
    Indiana State Sycamores

Leave a comment:

• bearcat1518
    replied
    Originally posted by bg703 View Post

I would just encourage you to look at the stats. Fredrick was a great 3 point shooter in 2 years at Iowa. He was far from that this year at UK. He missed all of the 21-22 season due to a hamstring injury. He had a somewhat limited role at UK this year. He’s a local kid. I do wish him the best, but do not think the best fit for him is UC.
    1) I quoted stats…seems like you just didn’t like them
    2) We need a 3 point shooter big time!
    Last edited by London 'Cat; 04-22-2023, 09:25 AM. Reason: Removed off topic content

Leave a comment:

• Rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by BearKatz View Post
    With Hensley hitting the portal, I wonder if Lukosius will commit today...?
    No dancing bearcat so far. Is SL still on campus?

Leave a comment:

• bg703
    replied
    Originally posted by bearcat1518 View Post

lol…DDJ shot 20% in 2021, 29% in 2022, and 33% this year (one point higher than Frederick).

Calipari wanted him back. CJ just wants more PT. Seems like the only one questioning him is you
    I would just encourage you to look at the stats. Fredrick was a great 3 point shooter in 2 years at Iowa. He was far from that this year at UK. He missed all of the 21-22 season due to a hamstring injury. He had a somewhat limited role at UK this year. He’s a local kid. I do wish him the best, but do not think the best fit for him is UC.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

UCSB Gauchos
    I just saw that and I was like whaaaaaat?

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    UC has contacted Auburn freshman center Yohan Traore. I believe he was a 5 star recruit but didn’t do a ton this year.

https://twitter.com/andrew__slater/s...A2NHZ_hNyS2mFg
    UCSB Gauchos

Leave a comment:

• bearcat1518
    replied
    Originally posted by bg703 View Post

But not better than DDJ or MAW for the 22-23 season. Not dumping on the guy, but he has trouble staying healthy and I think there are fair questions if he is the same player now that he was in his first 2 years at Iowa.
    lol…DDJ shot 20% in 2021, 29% in 2022, and 33% this year (one point higher than Frederick).

Calipari wanted him back. CJ just wants more PT. Seems like the only one questioning him is you

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    @JackPilgrimKSR:

North Carolina, Ohio State, Indiana, St. John’s, Notre Dame, Cincinnati, Xavier and Oklahoma have already reached out to Fredrick, source tells KSR.

John Calipari and Kentucky wanted him back.

Leave a comment:

• bg703
    replied
    Originally posted by bearcat1518 View Post
    32% is still better than the career 3PFG% for DDJ and MAW.
    But not better than DDJ or MAW for the 22-23 season. Not dumping on the guy, but he has trouble staying healthy and I think there are fair questions if he is the same player now that he was in his first 2 years at Iowa.

Leave a comment:

• bearcat1518
    replied
    32% is still better than the career 3PFG% for DDJ and MAW.

Leave a comment:

• bg703
    replied
    @JonRothstein: Kentucky's CJ Fredrick is entering the transfer portal, per his IG page.

Frederick is from Cincinnati, played at Cov Cath (for some reason not one of the GCL schools). Played two years at Iowa, transferred to UK where he sat a year (injury) and played this year. Career 41.1% three point shooter, but his numbers dropped at UK compared to Iowa... if he wants to stay local, this feels more like Xavier than UC but who knows.
    Remember he missed all of the 21-22 season and then only was a 32% shooter from 3 last year at UK. So there are questions about whether he is the same player he was at Iowa.

Leave a comment:

• BearKatz
    replied
    With Hensley hitting the portal, I wonder if Lukosius will commit today...?

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    @JonRothstein: Kentucky's CJ Fredrick is entering the transfer portal, per his IG page.

Frederick is from Cincinnati, played at Cov Cath (for some reason not one of the GCL schools). Played two years at Iowa, transferred to UK where he sat a year (injury) and played this year. Career 41.1% three point shooter, but his numbers dropped at UK compared to Iowa... if he wants to stay local, this feels more like Xavier than UC but who knows.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Chad Brendel: “Butler transfer forward Simas Lukosius will arrive in Cincinnati tomorrow to begin his official visit. Lukosius has already completed trips to Oklahoma State and BYU with the #Bearcats believed to be his final official visit destination.”

More often than not, when a recruit officially visits a school and leaves campus without committing—particularly on a compressed timeline—they end up elsewhere. So let’s hope he makes it to campus and then the UC staff can seal the deal like they did with Reynolds.
    Scott Springer tweets that Lukosius has made it to campus

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X