X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• longtimefan
    replied
    Originally posted by coach View Post
    Hard to convince anyone that going to California will help your mental health.
    Depends on if you like the outdoors. When I first graduated from UC I took a job with a startup near San Francisco. Whenever I had free time you’d find me at Muir Woods or Point Reyes, or Golden Gate. I don’t know how many times I went to Yosemite in my 4 years there. I loved it.

Leave a comment:

• coach
    replied
    Hard to convince anyone that going to California will help your mental health.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    I brought this guy up last week and knew we’d be interested but that was before the Lukosius signing. I mean you take him if there’s a spot but currently there’s not a spot.

I suspect he’ll follow Madsen to Cal but he’s obviously got better options if he wants to take them.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    We are full and that’s the only avenue unless someone else wants to leave

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

@ThePortalReport: “Utah Valley transfer Aziz Bandaogo tells TPR that he has received interest from:

Duke
    Cincinnati
    Kansas
    Vanderbilt
    Illinois
    Cal

Averaged a double-double with 11.5PPG and 10.4RPG this season! Also blocked 2.9 shots per game.”

Thought we were full. Is it possible that John Newman won’t get the medical redshirt?

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    C Aziz Bandaogo from Utah Valley is the portal today. This the guy that killed us on interior defense during the NIT.

He’s citing mental health as a reason for leaving. Not sure what that’s about to be honest.
    @ThePortalReport: “Utah Valley transfer Aziz Bandaogo tells TPR that he has received interest from:

Duke
    Cincinnati
    Kansas
    Vanderbilt
    Illinois
    Cal

Averaged a double-double with 11.5PPG and 10.4RPG this season! Also blocked 2.9 shots per game.”

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    UC has reached out to Russel Tchewa, USF's 7-footer who averaged 11.1 and 8.6 this past season (one year left, started at Texas Tech). https://twitter.com/247hshoops/statu...ZkkAwm-jVJYRQg

It's entirely possible they reached out before Reynolds committed; otherwise, would raise some questions if they were still looking at more big men.
    Georgia Bulldogs

Leave a comment:

• Rufus
    replied
    Has Hensley found a new home yet?

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Symir Torrence (Syracuse via Marquette) into the portal.

Remember UC was really in on him 4 years ago? The former 4-star recruit finished his fourth college season and averaged 2.4 points per game, down from a career best 2.6 as a junior.
    Transferring to Binghamton. So he’ll be a Bearcat after all.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    Charles Pride from Bryant is in the portal and MAW is openly advocating for him to come here.
    St Bonaventure Bonnies

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    And there’s the Commitment from Lukosius.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    I know that even people that are outside our program and fanbase seem to think this is about to happen today.

Leave a comment:

• BearKatz
    replied
    I think there is good news expected today, which I would presume to be Simas Lukosius from Butler

What do you know....?

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    I think there is good news expected today, which I would presume to be Simas Lukosius from Butler

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied

Mental health is likely going to be the main reason many two-time (hopeful) transfers will cite in order to get waivers to play immediately. Aziz has played at Akron and UVU.

Also, just saw this via @trillydonovan: The two-time transfer rules are effecting recruitments all over the country. Guys like Moussa Cisse, Ques Glover and Efton Reid have had to pivot a few times because of eligibility concerns.
    Excellent point. Didn't even think of that.

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X