X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

And now apparently no longer plans on visiting Arizona or UC. Branham predicts he’s going to Alabama, despite them just getting Estrada.
    Wrightsell has, in fact, also committed to Alabama

Leave a comment:

• Rufus
    replied
    It's been unusually quiet concerning Simas' extended visit on campus so I'm debating myself between no news is good news and that there is virtually nothing to see here.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

Why, whenever I read into the details of what’s happening in college basketball, do I get the sensation that somebody nearby ran over a skunk?
    Apparently 1M in NIL smells bad. Or at least that's the rumor around Estrada.

Leave a comment:

• Rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

Why, whenever I read into the details of what’s happening in college basketball, do I get the sensation that somebody nearby ran over a skunk?
    That's not skunk your smelling LTF. It's known as filthy lucre. Dollars, Benjamins, Bucks, Payola, etc.,etc. ahem......... n.....i......l.
    Last edited by Rufus; 04-23-2023, 07:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied

And now apparently no longer plans on visiting Arizona or UC. Branham predicts he’s going to Alabama, despite them just getting Estrada.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Travis Branham (247): CSU Fullerton transfer Latrell Wrightsell will take a visit to Arizona April 25-26, a source tells @247SportsPortal.

Also planning to take a visit to Cincinnati.

LW averaged 16.3 and 4.5 this past year. The 6’3 guard hails from Nebraska and was a junior this past year.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post

I thought he was waiting until the 29th?
    He said that but I guess he was ready

Leave a comment:

• Oldtimer_UC_fan
    replied
    Aaron Estrada is officially headed to Alabama
    I thought he was waiting until the 29th?

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied
    I looked at him like Cane Broome, a good player, but no way will those stats continue at this level. In fact, I think Cane was better.

Leave a comment:

• Rufus
    replied
    So Here's hoping we land Simas!
    Last edited by Rufus; 04-22-2023, 03:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Originally posted by coach View Post

I heard from someone this am that the visit lasted until today. They also said the Men's bball program started following him on Instagram which is typically a good sign.
    I noticed this too re: Instagram. And they only follow like 140 accounts, the vast majority being current (and incoming) players, former players and priority recruits like McKinley.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Travis Branham (247): CSU Fullerton transfer Latrell Wrightsell will take a visit to Arizona April 25-26, a source tells @247SportsPortal.

Also planning to take a visit to Cincinnati.

LW averaged 16.3 and 4.5 this past year. The 6’3 guard hails from Nebraska and was a junior this past year.

Leave a comment:

• BearKatz
    replied
    Now, is Simas Lukosius still on Campus ??? Any insight if he commits today, or leaves campus without a Commitment.?
    Last edited by London 'Cat; 04-22-2023, 09:27 AM. Reason: Removed off topic content

Leave a comment:

• coach
    replied
    Originally posted by Rufus View Post

No dancing bearcat so far. Is SL still on campus?
    I heard from someone this am that the visit lasted until today. They also said the Men's bball program started following him on Instagram which is typically a good sign.

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X