Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe if we get the commitment, it might cause another high profile prospect to lean our way. I can dream, can't I?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post
      Maybe if we get the commitment, it might cause another high profile prospect to lean our way. I can dream, can't I?
      You might be dreaming of Jase R and that's a decent possibility.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

I think we have a legitimate shot at landing both of them... Id' say Betsey is a 75% chance in just 2 days...

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Exactly what I'm dreaming.

Comment

#27 in the new Rivals 2024 rankings https://n.rivals.com/prospect_rankings/rivals150/2024

So...

24 On3
            27 Rivals
            40 247
            49 ESPN

(as of October 5, 2023)
            Last edited by GoBearcats31; 10-05-2023, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Adam Finkelstein (247) evaluation from July: Tyler Betsey has a rare combination of positional size, fluidity, and shooting that makes him a very high-upside prospect. His shooting is his most glaring attribute with soft touch and natural rhythm to his release. He shows flashes of being able to put the ball on the floor or make plays in transition, but has yet to make that a consistent part of his arsenal yet. Similarly, he has untapped potential on the defensive end, where he has moments where he can get low and wide in his stance to slide his feet. As Betsey continues to mature in the game, he would benefit from showing more sense of urgency at times. Overall though, he's a naturally talented prospect who has made notable strides in recent years and should still just be scratching the surface of his potential. https://247sports.com/player/tyler-betsey-46115471/

Comment

Tyler Betsey will announce his decision between UC, UConn and Alabama at 3:00 p.m. ET today - live YouTube stream https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V-VXRcPrK4

Comment

So who will Tyler pick? UC or Bama? I have a feeling UCONN is out.

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post
                    So who will Tyler pick? UC or Bama? I have a feeling UCONN is out.
                    Everything I have seen/heard in the last week or so point to UC

Comment

Crystal ball from 247 national this morning.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

Everything I have seen/heard in the last week or so point to UC

Let's hope you're right... Cause it appears we're out of the running for Jayden Quaintance 2024 AZ PF/C 6'10 offer.... and I'd prefer to have Tyler...

Comment

Twitter legend "Trilly" Donovan" just dropped a Bearcat GIF on Twitter/X, signaling likely good news for the Bearcats today...

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                            Tyler Betsey will announce his decision between UC, UConn and Alabama at 3:00 p.m. ET today - live YouTube stream https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V-VXRcPrK4
                            Bump - almost 3 pm

Comment

Committed to UC!
                              Last edited by GoBearcats31; 10-06-2023, 03:30 PM.

Comment

There it is! Great job CWM!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X