2024 Recruiting Class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
    The game he had against Wyoming was worthy of Oscar.
    I remember I was a freshman in HS and being at a party when this game was on, so it would have been a Friday or Saturday evening late game. That game got so good, well, Durden took over and I had to stop making out with my girlfriend so I could catch the end of the game. Cold blooded 3 FTs to win the game at the end, and yes the “shush” finger over the lips to top it all off. My favorite Bearcat ever.

Comment

Originally posted by GunSlinger View Post

I remember I was a freshman in HS and being at a party when this game was on, so it would have been a Friday or Saturday evening late game. That game got so good, well, Durden took over and I had to stop making out with my girlfriend so I could catch the end of the game. Cold blooded 3 FTs to win the game at the end, and yes the “shush” finger over the lips to top it all off. My favorite Bearcat ever.
      We're getting OT, but I want to add that I think this is the first game for which we had an email discussion list. Even if my memory has become befuddled on this, I still think close is good enough for an old man that can't find his keys.

Comment

Originally posted by GunSlinger View Post

To continue this hijacked thread, I think that I had a favorite Bearcat every year on each team. I served on a commission with Dale Heidotting (a very humble man), was a neighbor of Robert Miller (a very quiet man). We witnessed the growth of Kenyon Martin, we saw Burton and Durden shoot the nets out, Keith Starks was pretty cool, amazed at the chiseled body of Curtis Bostic, Roger McClendon helped save the team through the 80's, Sean Kilpatrick was a workaholic on the court, Troy Caupain in his triple overtime effort against UConn, Gary Clark, and the list goes on for every season.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X