No announcement yet.

Game 17: Memphis 1/9 3:30 ABC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is indeed imperative that we significantly upgrade the talent going forward. We are struggling to compete currently in the AAC with what we have and that task will be impossible once we move to the Big 12. Miller has time to restock and competing in that conference should help him recruit better talent.

Comment

Our fan frustration comes from the lack of effort and careless mistakes. We could argue either way if our talent is good enough or not (we do have a bunch of 4-star recruits and guys with high major D1 experience).

The careless turnovers, lack of effort, lack of toughness...that is what is maddening. If they played hard, tough and smart, but still got beat - everyone would be Ok with that.

That is not what’s happening.

Comment

The team played hard and competed. They had a chance to win the game. After they took the lead at 80-79, they made some untimely turnovers which ended up making the difference. I do question why Oguama did not play after going 4-4 from the field in the first half. That’s puzzling.

Comment

Yes As I stated earlier, some of the rotational decisions made in games leaves me scratching my head.

Side bar: anyone got any info on McGinnis

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
            Side bar: anyone got any info on McGinnis
            The last I heard was Miller said he was not well. Not Covid, according to Miller, just sick. That’s all I know.

Comment

Thanks London 'Cat. Hoping he gets well soon.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X