No announcement yet.

Wes Miller thread Take 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking the same thing. You would think being as awed as CWM seems to be about UC's history that he would want to speak to the nearly consensus greatest player of all time.

Comment

I suspect that if he has not, it is because Mr. Robertson is a very private person and has some medical issues. Do not read too much into anything or the lack of silence as a negative.

Comment

Oscar lives in Florida.

Comment

This seems to be the best place to say this:

Hot Dang! Wes and staff are knocking it out the park in recruiting. I seem to recall Mick tried for a few top tier recruits and Huggins was in on a lot of recruits. It took Huggs until 2004/05 to generate this level of buzz with sheer number of top tier recruits, though he had many 4 and 5 star guys. Wes is in the process of putting together top 10 or higher rated classes 3 years in a row, and the new players this year are pretty darned good. I am starting to think we will be as ready or more ready to compete in the Big 12 basketball league than in football. Even if we miss on one or two of the remaining top recruits, this buzz is on par with the North College Hill guys.
          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

The thing I'm impressed with as much as anything is how hard this staff works. It seems these guys are out on the trail of recruits 24/7. How do they find time to coach bball! That's a rhetorical question! I'm Psyched at where we're headed talent wise going into the Big 12. To CWM and his staff, keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post
              This seems to be the best place to say this:

Hot Dang! Wes and staff are knocking it out the park in recruiting. I seem to recall Mick tried for a few top tier recruits and Huggins was in on a lot of recruits. It took Huggs until 2004/05 to generate this level of buzz with sheer number of top tier recruits, though he had many 4 and 5 star guys. Wes is in the process of putting together top 10 or higher rated classes 3 years in a row, and the new players this year are pretty darned good. I am starting to think we will be as ready or more ready to compete in the Big 12 basketball league than in football. Even if we miss on one or two of the remaining top recruits, this buzz is on par with the North College Hill guys.
              I think Mick became convinced the program couldn't recruit high level talent. Maybe he was just too close. It is refreshing to see this staff's success.

Comment

Wes was at the homecoming game today with a couple players or recruits. 2nd week in a row none of the fans around me noticed bball players wandering around our section in the stands. I tried to get the crowd excited for them but only a few responded. He was literally walking up the aisle a few people away from me and barely anyone knew who he was which is sad

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X