No announcement yet.

Game 23: Memphis 2/15 7:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They have some of their depth back and looked very strong vs Houston. They are very physical and will likely give us fits.

Comment

Im going to go ahead and predict a double digit loss. As badly as I hate to say it we just dont have the talent nor the discipline to defend or play team ball.

Comment

Will I be alone in being quick to turn the channel if things go as they have been going ? I'm not planning on investing a lot of time to watch the same thing we've seen of late.
        Maybe the makes be a bad fan or maybe that makes me a demanding fan. Whichever... am I alone ?

Comment

You are unfortunately not alone... we have many front runner fans.
          Last year we were screaming for Brannens head and a total rebuild of the program. We got what we wanted but now aren't patient or tolerant enough to let the rebuild play out. We have a great new face of the program in Wes, who represents us extremely well in all fazes. The team has great chemistry with each other and the staff and we clearly have made inroads at higher recruiting levels than probably ever before. The last thing we should honestly be worried about right now is wins and losses. Todays game is different than what us old guys are used too. Coaches that understand that will prosper. Even Huggs has evolved some but his style is really falling off. Be patient, let this play out, stay supportive. We have a great group of kids and we can't fault anybody for the talent we were able to assemble under the circumstances. Lets quite passing judgement on who should stay or is worthy when we are honestly clueless in our assessments. Perhaps we grin and bare the playing style this year in hopes it appeals to higher rated players who can play it well in the future.
          Keep your TV on, keep rooting. Root for the front of the jersey and forget for now the back.

Comment

ESPN shows Memphis as a 3-point favorite

UC will be in the 70s throwbacks

Comment

^^ESPN may say 3-point but I believe it will be double digits. The Bearcats know that this is a must win for their post season chances. However, Memphis may need it badly too.

Comment

Well said RedDog I hate losing to Memphis almost as bad as I hated to losing to Louisville. But through thick and then I will still tune them in. A lot of that comes from just being a sports fan in cincy period.

Comment

Sell out! https://twitter.com/GoBearcatsMBB/st...90921745096707

Comment

Earl Timberlake will not play for UM per Memphis radio team
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Justin Williams: Abdul Ado is out tonight for the #Bearcats against Memphis. In street clothes during pregame warmups.

Chad Brendel says Tre Scott and former UNC coach Roy Williams expected to be in the house.

Ody Oguama gets the start in place of Ado. I like the sounds of that, but he needs to stay out of foul trouble.

Luke Fickell also in the house
                      Last edited by GoBearcats31; 02-15-2022, 07:51 PM.

Comment

event about to start .. Go groovy cats

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                          Justin Williams: Abdul Ado is out tonight for the #Bearcats against Memphis. In street clothes during pregame warmups.

Chad Brendel says Tre Scott and former UNC coach Roy Williams expected to be in the house.

Ody Oguama gets the start in place of Ado. I like the sounds of that, but he needs to stay out of foul trouble.

Luke Fickell also in the house
                          correction the even wealthier CLF.

Comment

KJ on the mic

Comment

no pic only sound

Comment

doesn't matter who is play inside - the result is the 2 plus 1

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X