Game 23: Memphis 2/15 7:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BorisTheCat View Post
    Is there anyone on the current roster that you would say 100% deserves to be back next year based upon either talent or perceived potential ? I'd save JD and MAW have done enough to warrant it... beyond those two (assume DDJ is done).... not sure i see anybody.

Davenport and MAW are a big part of the problem... Unfortunately I believe both will be seniors, so neither will transfer... This team is not going to get better until all of Brannens players are gone...

Bring McGinnis and Oguama back and that's it....

Comment

100 percent Leo.... I'm pretty sure I heard him claim UC has an inside presence.

Comment

KJ just said uc is at their best when they are dominating in the paint. Which season's team is he talking about ? Not this one.. this is the most perimeter-oriented team UC has had in ages.
        Last edited by BorisTheCat; 02-15-2022, 09:16 PM.

Comment

well a mini run

Comment

If our bigs could just catch the ball instead of bobbling it every time we might actually get some inside scoring. They should all be forced to take a damn juggling class to improve the hand-eye coordination.

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post

Davenport and MAW are a big part of the problem... Unfortunately I believe both will be seniors, so neither will transfer... This team is not going to get better until all of Brannens players are gone...

Bring McGinnis and Oguama back and that's it....
              I'd be willing to bet McG is portal bound. If I was in this shoes watching this team launch less than 30% three point shooting night after night and not be given a chance I'd bolt too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post

I'd be willing to bet McG is portal bound. If I was in this shoes watching this team launch less than 30% three point shooting night after night and not be given a chance I'd bolt too.
                You're probably right... And if was Madsen with two years left, I would enter the portal... In a lower league, Metro / Sun Belt etc.. He would probably be a starter....

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post

And DDJ if he wants the Covid year.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

And DDJ if he wants the Covid year.
                    Absolutely DDJ is the most talented player on the team... I'm just assuming he will not be back ...

Comment

koval air ball

Comment

JD 1 on 2 with MM wide open . He got stripped. pitiful

Comment

and a long miss by JD with time on the clock

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
                            JD 1 on 2 with MM wide open . He got stripped. pitiful

It's embarrassing... and have you ever seen a Bearcat Player flail there arms the way Davenport does when he's driving towards the basket and getting stripped or fouled in his mind....

Comment

I wish Lahkin would stay here during the off season, work out, get some bball tutoring and some foot work exercises. I see potential there if he could be just a little more consistent.

Comment

Another 3 pt shooting disaster, please value the possessions. Mikey being the fastest player on offense but him and jd are the absolute worst defensive players ever. Koval does nothing inside, Miller's team again out toughed, out talented and out coaches and thatd out coaches by penny, u ever hear that before. I give up on this team until he makes some guys realize they cant play at this level. Why does ody have such a short leash but jd can shoot 50 ft 3pt shots and he has nothing for it. Least jd rebounding. Just not a uc team, no toughness
                                Last edited by Fox19bearcatbounce; 02-15-2022, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X