• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to back turnovers by the Cats!

Comment

Looks like high school vs NBA

Comment

Have you ever seen a team that kicks the ball, clanks it off the
        rim, cant' pass nor catch a pass underneath, has literally no idea what to do with the ball when they do get it in close to the rim, and continually come away with no points in the paint as this team does.

Comment

And why, why, when we need treys to get in the game and MM cant hold on to the ball, why cant we put McGinnis in? He' s there. I saw him. He's at the end of the bench. Could someone call coach and tell him that McG has a uniform on.

Comment

Look I am tired of the excuses of putting a team together. A good high school player can dribble. These guys can't. The coaching staff should have corrected it by now.

Comment

But just to double-check Rufus.. that's what I am supposed to keep watching on my TV ? Again.. lifelong fan and will continue to be but.... damn...
              Last edited by BorisTheCat; 02-15-2022, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
                Have you ever seen a team that kicks the ball, clanks it off the
                rim, cant' pass nor catch a pass underneath, has literally no idea what to do with the ball when they do get it in close to the rim, and continually come away with no points in the paint as this team does.
                No I haven't. When you are this physically overmatched you have to be a better shooting team when you have an open shot. We are facing a far superior team. I will say they are making an effort to rebound tonight which is a welcome change.

Comment

Memphis 52.9% FG (65% from 2), while UC is 26.7% from the floor

Memphis 9 assists, UC 1

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
                    And why, why, when we need treys to get in the game and MM cant hold on to the ball, why cant we put McGinnis in? He' s there. I saw him. He's at the end of the bench. Could someone call coach and tell him that McG has a uniform on.
                    Think CWM wants him out. Hensley moved around while waiting on the lane at a FT and got totally pushed out and then got beat on the other end of the court. Sam Martin looks to be in the era with the headband and uni. Put him in.

Comment

I keep screaming “get him out of there” after every stupid play, but there’s nobody better to turn to.

Comment

This team can only win if they hit a lot of 3's... and... well...1/10 in the first half ain't gonna get it

Comment

Is there anyone on the current roster that you would say 100% deserves to be back next year based upon either talent or perceived potential ? I'd save JD and MAW have done enough to warrant it... beyond those two (assume DDJ is done).... not sure i see anybody.

Comment

What is KJ wearing. Is there a prom after the game?

Comment

I asked the same thing ! Could be his "Ode to throwbacks"...

Comment

Originally posted by BorisTheCat View Post
                                I asked the same thing ! Could be his "Ode to throwbacks"...
                                What is KJ drinking. he just said the cats had a good opportunity to go on a run.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X