No announcement yet.

Game 23: Memphis 2/15 7:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is Koval shooting three point shots?

Comment

you mean not go down without a MM air ball

Comment

When was the last time we had this many players shooting 3pt Air Balls....

Comment

Why has mikey gotten worse, why do they not in 2and half go through david way more. And most of all where is this great defensive team, memphis getting ready lay ups and wide open jump shots, watching mikey on d is sad

Comment

please stop playing koval, brings NOTHING

Comment

16-9, 6-6 in the division....

Comment

I think we have all said the same thing in different ways: This roster does not have enough good players and I think we need more than just the three upgrades coming in next year.

Comment

Why does miller substitute mikey in for defense, why all of a sudden when were in the bonus at the 12 minute mark, now they decide to attack with 45 seconds left. Seems to me like brown should come over and help miller coach like he does penny

Comment

At least they competed in the 2nd half, not sure we could have asked for more. Of course the typical selfish and stupid in the first half decided it. But I’m starting to think that stuff is guys trying too hard. I do believe these guys care, they were just overmatched tonight.
                    Last edited by longtimefan; 02-15-2022, 10:44 PM.

Comment

The selfishness and the not attacking the basket when in bonus at 13 minute mark is solely on the coach. He is outclassed when it comes to offensive execution. U have what 3 or 4 seniors on this squad who play like weak freshman, not one has the desire to play in post season. Please more vik and for gods sake more ody, koval gives nothing but missed 3 pt shots. They are not good and the coach has instilled that they can do what they want
                      should help with recruiting when u can come in at any position and steph curry it up from jump, if i was ody I would be taking hard look at portal also

Comment

Memphis has better athletes and is better skilled. I think they are the most talented team in the league. We can see how vast the difference is their talent to ours. On a positive note I felt like we at least competed tonight and rebounded much better, especially Davenport. I want to see more of ODY and Lakhin. They at least have a chance to get better. CWM has to really recruit to fill out a squad that can compete going forward.

Comment

Here's the box score from last night. Kinda shocked at the +/- for DeJulius and Oguama.

https://gobearcats.com/documents/202..._15_184634.pdf
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Without Ado in the paint we lacked the size and depth. 5 guys in double figures they really spread it out.

Comment

Here's my stat of the day: NCAA Team 3pt percentage... UC ranks 276th out of 350 teams. As much as this team relies on 3pt shots.... well...

Comment

I was pretty upset last night after the loss, but this morning not so much. The guys played their hearts out, yeah we'd like to see a win but you can't deny the effort. In the second half it was basically an earthquake in there from the crowd noise, we have the greatest crowd in college basketball. They were over matched, but looking back today I'm proud of how they competed.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X