No announcement yet.

Game 24: Houston 2/6 6:00 ESPN2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this point I’m just rooting to make it respectable.

Comment

Kelvin Sampson is merely following the blueprint set by Huggs.
      We need Hensley, Lahkin, and OO in the monster factory another year. And Houston has got players that can shoot the ball.
      Last edited by Rufus; 02-06-2022, 07:36 PM.

Comment

And we have nobody that can play defense.

Comment

Our boys are getting a lesson in toughness and hard work. When Houston hits shots like they are tonight they impossible to beat.

Comment

Is Ado's defense and rebounding really worth giving up a better offensive player? We are playing 4 on 5 constantly.

Comment

The problem is no guards to pass to the post.

Comment

Is Ado's defense and rebounding really worth giving up a better offensive player? We are playing 4 on 5 constantly.

I' d much rather use OO as a 4 just for this energy and athleticism. He can get you and occasional bucket and rebound plus draw fouls

Comment

Maybe it's time to hit the Junior colleges hard like Huggs used to.

Comment

Instead of recruiting guards we could use some mass down in the post and a coach who can develope Lahkin the post position.

Comment

I refuse to watch this team until miller tightens the reigns big time, our offensive efficiency and play calling is the worst I have ever witnessed by a cincinnati team ever. Miller has to see something in hensley because in my opinion he is not a division 1 player period. Collier got to witness a man's team , wouldn't be surprised for houston to land him after this. What a joke, again david goes off in 1st half and hides in second. Need to clear the cupboard of madsen,woods, hensley, ado, slim preacher, and a few others. Need to give lajkin more minutes. Get him ready for next year. Cant sit here and watch hensley get more minutes than him. Miller better learn offense execution and start benching jd for the poor shot selection. They dont attack and pass, all they do is shoot contested threes, davenport on defense is hard to watch. Go after deshaun nelson and some other athletes we can beef up with the best strength and condition coach in america. Miller cant coach this team like their ky full of five star offensive talents

Comment

We need length at positions 1-3 to play in this system. Hence the taller guards being recruited.

Comment

I would give anything to be jd, shoots anything he wants and is the worse defender ever

Comment

We’ve got a team full of average athletes who also happen to be unskilled. Has JD dunked the ball in his career? He’s a midmajor player. Can’t shoot, can’t defend, can’t rebound.
                            My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Miller needs to adjust starting lineup, ado needs to go, jd needs alid down to 2 on offense, he is way to slow to play three and no where near athletic enough to play 4. Insert ody and bring lajkin first off bench. Very disappointed in Miller's offense, he does not value good shots on offense. Cronin wouldn't of let houston come in and beat us by 30. I feel bad half our roster is not division one worthy but u have to teach them to take pride in getting good shots. We get the lead down by 8 and jd misses 5 straight 3pt covered shots. David dissapeared, and he is the only legit division one player we have. Miller better bring him back and clear the cupboard if the softees

Comment

An absolute embarassment! The first thing Miller should do is apoogize to UC fans for this piss poor display of basketball. He will quickly lose fan support with this slop. They don't work hard enough. They shoot poorly FG and FT. They don't rebound. They don't defend. Frankly they don't do anything well consistently. None of the players have improved since the season started and Miller does nothing to hold them accountable. I usually try to be sure I'm free to watch Bearcat games but not concerned about that going forward.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X