Game 26: Tulsa 2/12 8:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rufus View Post
    Well its was the same team, same effort, same rotation, same inept defense and same old ineffective 3 point shooting. The same coaching plan and exact recipe as the last 20 something games. I think we need to face facts that CWM did not go to visit these kids who were in the portal because they were coveted players but because he needed them to fill a roster. We assumed they were good because Brannen recruited them but the two that were bball players left. We got our expectations boosted when we were given Newman's, Oguama's and some others bio' and resumes. We should have had some reservations about this season when it was released that it was JD's team for the reason that he decided to stay. All last season his jump shot looked very ugly unorthodox and uncomfortable, as does MS's now. However we were told that all these kids were working hard on their ball skills. I went on record based on everything coming out of clifton in the off season saying that we just might shock some people but, friends, face it, CWM has a major, major rebuilding job in front of him. Hes knows what hes got talent wise now and getting the most of them. That is the saddest part is seeing these kids continue the same play . But its futile to keep referring to the Ed Jucker's, Bob Huggins, Mick Cronin's of the past. CWM isn't stupid, he sees these kids everyday and he knows that he can only put lipstick on this years pig and any win is a plus. Im almost sure hes just trying to get through the season and the tournaments aren't even a thought so that he can start putting some bball players on this roster for next year. For me I'm just looking forward to the throwback unit's and then calling it a season.
    I’d just like to see one rule that was once standard around here. You play defense, or you don’t play.

Comment

• I just hope he starts holding players accountable this year, also I dont think he has in it him to tell players to go like a madsen or hensley

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X