• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three fouls to give with three seconds remaining 🤦🏾*♂️
    My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
      Yeah, he said in that defense you’re not supposed to let anybody get behind you, and JD let his man get behind him. Then coach took the blame himself. Sorry coach, sometimes you just have to say it.
      He took the blame after he threw Jeremiah under the bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post

He took the blame after he threw Jeremiah under the bus.
        it was snarky.

Comment

glad season almost over just found out my triglycerides are over 600!😳

Comment

Yeah, coach said it was his own fault that a junior who practiced it a thousand times didn’t do what he was supposed to do.

Comment

The only good thing that happened in February was dropping ESPN+ after the game at Tulsa.

Comment

Spring game in 60 days.

Comment

Mamadou or Vogt would be the best BIG on this team. Let that sink in.

Comment

I can see I made a good decision not to watch this game too. I frankly don't think Miller has a clue how to coach a team above mid-major level. I don't see how any new recruits would want to be part of this system either. They should continue to lose out from here and we'll see where the soap opera goes after that.

Comment

Originally posted by Gmann View Post
                      I can see I made a good decision not to watch this game too. I frankly don't think Miller has a clue how to coach a team above mid-major level. I don't see how any new recruits would want to be part of this system either. They should continue to lose out from here and we'll see where the soap opera goes after that.
                      A couple of us have been taking heat because we said miller cant coach, well if we dont have more talent than south florida then I have no idea how terrible untalented this team truly was, something happened where they just are not playing with enough intensity or he just flat out cant coach or adjust to anything and doesn't seem to hold them to rebounding or listening.

Comment

My first game since Pre-Covid (sniped great tickets late). The main takeaway I had was that if Davenport is the first option next year., next year will be even worse. Secondly, Wes really seems to be putting in maximum effort every game. It's a lot different than Brannen walking off the court. He truly seems to care. Feel bad for the Seniors to lose at home to South Florida. What a tough way to go out. Nervously looking forward to next year. Fan atmosphere was fantastic even though we aren't having a good year.

Comment

I think Miller cares and frankly is working harder than most of the team. I know the talent needs to be upgraded but they aren't as bad as they are playing. They are not responding to his pat on the back style. They are really making him look foolish.

Comment

Honestly, everything will be OK. He needs time to bring in his own recruits that cater to his system. Zac Taylor needed three years. Think Wes deserves the same.

Comment

Bob Huggins needed time, Mick Cronin needed time. You never know, with a lucky draw in the league tournament (somebody else knocking off Houston) it may still be possible to make the NCAA, though the odds are long.

Comment

A day of upsets. The top 6 ranked teams all going down.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X