• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fox19bearcatbounce View Post
    Come on cats, mikey with a bonehead play

Nothing wrong with passing the ball to Wes...😀

Comment

Lol, maybe he best shooter on squad. Very proud of defense tonight. They showing effort and rebounding misses. Jd cause a ton of problems on defense, he out of position and doesn't rotate, too slow

Comment

Maw should be 9th off bench, houston can always play super aggresive on defense but they get blown on and refs begging to give them free throws. Jd runs on his heels, jd can single handily lose a game on defense.
        Last edited by Fox19bearcatbounce; 03-01-2022, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Love how Ody can impact the game - but not sure feeding him the ball is a good idea (1-6 FTA)

Comment

Ody telling wes, should of played me more than hensley all year
            Ody plays the low post, Hensley primarily plays the 3.

Comment

...And Moore drains a 3pt at the Buzzer!

Comment

I don't want to see ado for rest of year, too lazy and doesn't care. Played way better with him off court. Of course God gives his blessing for a remarkable shot at last second, seen that before against many and many of Cincinnati squads, great half other than jd getting manhandled and ody missing ft after ft

Comment

I don't want to see ado for rest of year, too lazy and doesn't care. Played way better with him off court. Of course God gives his blessing for a remarkable shot at last second, seen that before against many and many of Cincinnati squads, great half other than jd getting manhandled and ody missing ft after ft

I don't want to see MAW handle the ball the rest of the year!

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post

I don't want to see MAW handle the ball the rest of the year!
                    Agreed 100 percent

Comment

Get maw out now

Comment

come on, ado cares, good quick hands on defense, just horrific offensively and can't move, we needed players, he came here, I thank him

Comment

DDJ killing them in 2nd half. 2 TOs, jacked up a missed three on a fast break, just got roasted off a screen and gave up an easy bucket.

I just don’t understand how our guys are so mentally weak. That many mistakes in a row would have gotten you benched in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcat1518 View Post
                            DDJ killing them in 2nd half. 2 TOs, jacked up a missed three on a fast break, just got roasted off a screen and gave up an easy bucket.

I just don’t understand how our guys are so mentally weak. That many mistakes in a row would have gotten you benched in the past.

Agree...Would have gotten you benched in the past...The only problem, we have noting on the bench to replace them with...

Comment

Get davenport out now. 3 not working and he is so bad defensively its sad

Comment

Come on refs, jesus. I thought hensley was playing good d. Refs cooking up some home brew

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X