Game 30: Houston 3/1 9:00 ESPNU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post

Agree...Would have gotten you benched in the past...The only problem, we have noting on the bench to replace them with...
    I hear you...but we do have guys on the bench.

Huggs played walkons like Petrus, Brad Jackson, even Ryan Patzwald!!! Make a point - play CJ Anthony or AJ McInnis!

Comment

These refs suck, can't wait for big 12. Aac refs are absolutely the worst I have ever seen. Either let them play or call both sides u idiots

Comment

Originally posted by bearcat1518 View Post

I hear you...but we do have guys on the bench.

Huggs played walkons like Petrus, Brad Jackson, even Ryan Patzwald!!! Make a point - play CJ Anthony or AJ McInnis!

I would take Brad Jackson over half this team right now.... The McGinnis situation is puzzling...

Comment

This game is starting to slip away... Honestly, I thought we would lose by 25-30pts going off the last (3) meetings...

Comment

Kick badoo off this ******* team now

Comment

Davenport jacks up another ill advised 3pt...

Comment

Jd some how always knows when absolutely not to shoot to turn the tide. He better work this off season on shooting good open shots. He is bad

Comment

It’s totally fair game to put the heat on Wes Miller. There is no excuse for letting DDJ, MAW and Davenport do whatever the **** they want and never get taken out.

Viktor gets yanked for every little thing. Same with Mason. Mason was the leading scorer heading into halftime Saturday, and hardly played the second half.

Comment

I loved seeing some different things from wes, now Sampson adjusts, can we maybe try adjusting again and take good shots or attack rim. Where is dd at? He plays well when the other guys plays bad then reverses roles

Comment

I would of started ody over ado or any type of adjustment instead of rolling same squad out and subbing same exact pattern

Comment

Either wes miller makes these guys box out or get rid of him

Comment

This guy is bad at coaching and please get jd off this team. Total embarrassment again, no block outs and why continue to play worthless guys like ado and koval and pull jd for love of god. Miller coaches scared not to upset anyone. Embarassing game again, nothing besides solid first half. Bring someone in who listens or just quit. 30 ******* games in and he still hasn't learned to have them stop shooting 3 which is the bale out for this weak team and weak coached team. No way anyone is leaving because they cant pull this **** at any other school and little miller going to give everyone 15 minutes regardless. Tired of watching this dumpster fire. Losers! Maw has gotten so terribly bad its unfathomable. why would miller not call a timeout when they started hemorrhaging points? Greta job
                          Last edited by Fox19bearcatbounce; 03-01-2022, 11:52 PM.

Comment

The Circus is back in town at Houston...Lots of Clowns on the floor....

Comment

9:01 mark. Go back and watch those 4 offensive rebounds for Houston. Watch John Newman. Someone please rip the Bearcat jersey off his back.

Comment

Watching tonight with my wife, heard her say “I’m glad Wes is getting that bum out of there…oh no, he replaced him with another bum!”

I think she described this season right there.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X