No announcement yet.

Game 30: Houston 3/1 9:00 ESPNU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sickening ridiculous drive by MAW that had no chance of scoring..

Comment

Now he hit a 3, let's hear how great of an offensive player her is. If he is not the 5th or 6th option next year expect same thing. Miller t up for jd idiotic shot selection, stop sticking up for this kid and tough love his ***, all though that was a foul, but these aac refs are atrocious
      Last edited by Fox19bearcatbounce; 03-02-2022, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Impressive to see how well Sampson has developed Fabian White. He is a pretty complete player now.

Comment

3 pt shot after 3. Insanity at its finest, should of called a timeout when they went up 7. In beginning of half, how does he not know this

Comment

Can we make houston pay, I do t think so, nope. Why are they so dysfunctional, offense runs so much better when jd doesn't touch ball. Still think a good coach would have this game closer. Stop waiting until last minutes to call timeout and make game of it. Its maddening watching this team and coach
            Last edited by Fox19bearcatbounce; 03-02-2022, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Refs giving nba and ones. Again Fabian white looks like Jordan when jd is guarding him. Sad refs, sad coaching, miller can show his coaching chops if he has any at all if he doesn't start ado and jd next game and work on free throws with ody

Comment

A team as offensively challenged as this has to make FT's. Horrible performance at the line 5 of 16.

Comment

Originally posted by Gmann View Post
                  A team as offensively challenged as this has to make FT's. Horrible performance at the line 5 of 16.
                  Horrible performance from free throw line. Super sad 3 pt shots and even worse coaching, if u cant see that this guy is in way way way way way over his head then idk what to say.

Comment

I accidentally looked here without logging in, and saw a bunch of posts from an account I block. There was some fight in this team tonight. They were overmatched, but played hard. Not always smart, but hard.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                      I accidentally looked here without logging in, and saw a bunch of posts from an account I block. There was some fight in this team tonight. They were overmatched, but played hard. Not always smart, but hard.
                      I definitely think they played hard, just dont have an x and o person to call plays for them

Comment

Originally posted by Fox19bearcatbounce View Post

I definitely think they played hard, just dont have an x and o person to call plays for them
                        There is definitely not 5 guys playing hard at the same time though.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcat1518 View Post

There is definitely not 5 guys playing hard at the same time though.
                          I completely agree, ado on rebounding and jd on defense. Maybe jd just is too slow and weak for defense but badoo should definitely be benched. I'm trying to give some credit and I believe the majority of the team played hard, I thought although hensley is lost 99 percent of time he actually showed a rebound and good block tonight. I still think miller should of called a timeout to regroup as game was slipping away. I have said it a million times, this team is not coached properly in the basic fundamentals and he allows way to many guys to shoot the 3. If you dont play defense or do multiple boneheaded things then he has to sit them period. This team needs a dictator and not a democracy. Micromanage every possession on offense. If they can bring same energy on defense and take good shots and attack the basket as much as they hoist contested 3 pt shots they have a chance to win a game in the aac tournament. Jd has to pick his spots and stop killing momentum with bad shot selection especially when he isnt able to defend at all period. Maw has gotten so bad I would replace him with cj anderson, the team is so frantic with their offense when he cones in he does not calm them but tries to speed up himself and he isnt a division 1 talent speed wise.
                          Last edited by Fox19bearcatbounce; 03-02-2022, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Man reading all these pathetic posts tonight has been as comical as the SOTU address. What a harsh group of supposed fans. Nit picking every mistake we make isn't a very fair and accurate evaluation. At least wait until the game is over and the sample size is reasonable. Everyones conclusive posts after every play is getting kinda old.
                            Tonights effort was the best in a long time. They fought hard against a superior team.
                            Wes's intensity was refreshing to see.
                            At least DD tried to pass tonight although many of them were not very good and I think he had 6 turnovers.
                            Hensley gave great effort as did Neuman.
                            Switching defenses worked for a while, dropping Madsen low, occasional zone.
                            Refs were definitely pathetic.
                            Sos from JD.
                            Nice game fro Mikey tonight. Haven't said that much lately.
                            The score got out of hand a little late but I thought the guys came to play, particularly in the first half. If they played like this against Temple, So Fla. and numerous others we could have won several more in the past month.

Comment

Originally posted by RedDog View Post
                              Man reading all these pathetic posts tonight has been as comical as the SOTU address. What a harsh group of supposed fans. Nit picking every mistake we make isn't a very fair and accurate evaluation. At least wait until the game is over and the sample size is reasonable. Everyones conclusive posts after every play is getting kinda old.
                              Why don’t you counter argue any of the points being made instead of name calling?

I guess you’re a superior fan because you applaud effort. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcat1518 View Post

Why don’t you counter argue any of the points being made instead of name calling?

I guess you’re a superior fan because you applaud effort. Lol.
                                There isnt much of a counter offer is why? No disrespect to you red dog but this is a forum where we talk about present bearcat basketball and this is the Cincinnati at houston game thread. I myself am guilty of knit picking, but I will also give credit where credit is do. However we differ in I dont see a positive where u see a positive and that's completely fine. I might agree with u or anyone else one time and totally disagree another and thats fine because it's a forum. U might look at the team like leftovers and feel bad for the coach and any positive things u see u comment on because thatd how u see it. Then there are some of us who see a team that played hard but were tired of the embarrassment. I think if there were really any positive gains in last couple months it would deter some negative comments but that's why we all have fun posting on the present game forum. Some people see glass half full and some see glass half empty and then some see no wrong at all and are willing to give a pass because of the last second roster addition. They played better today no doubt but the same things are killing them game in and game out and I speak for myself when I see nothing at all being done to make theses guys better. If anyone got false hope after the first 5 games, myself included it was ok because it was the cats playing well and maybe we all agree they would be fringe tournament team by end of year, but I think we all agree that we have better talent than to be the 7th best team in this league. I want progression and little things like shot selection fixed, boxing out fixed. That's my opinion and I am entitled to have it just as much as your opinion sir that you seen good things and everything will be fine. Not everything is peaches and cream that I can see about this team or even next year and thatd ok, u might see different and that's ok too. But not everyone is capable of watching this insanity and being ok with it. unfortunately what gets old to me is people acting like it's ok that they havent got better and most players have gotten worse. Some people like to give participation trophy and that's fine by me, I am one who calls it like I see it.
                                Last edited by Fox19bearcatbounce; 03-02-2022, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X