No announcement yet.

2022 College Basketball Coaching Carousel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any one want to guess where Chris Mack ultimately ends up?

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
      Any one want to guess where Chris Mack ultimately ends up?
      on a beach enjoying his earnings.

Comment

Steele is toast effective immediately per Rick Broering . That might answer your Chris Mack question.

Edit: Just realized Xavier is still in the NIT. So this is some weird timing
        Last edited by Lobot; 03-16-2022, 01:49 PM.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Jeff Borzello seems to think Sean Miller is the candidate for X
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
            I'd lose all respect for Xavier if they hired Sean Miller. Kidding, I don't have any respect as it stands.

Comment

You know this could get interesting. The President at X has changed since all those guys were employed there. I have the feeling that the current president wouldn’t touch any of those cheaters with a ten foot poll. Should be interesting to see how much sway the Athletic donors have over there.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

I'd lose all respect for Xavier if they hired Sean Miller. Kidding, I don't have any respect as it stands.
                I have absolutely no respect for XU!

Comment

You would think people in general wouldn't touch these guys who have been known to cheat. But the dollar warps the thinking process.

Comment

Speaking of the Millers... Pete Thamel says Rhode Island is targeting Archie Miller to be its next coach

Comment

It was reiterated again in this evenings newscast that Xavier is seriously considering Sean Miller. Unbelievable!

Comment

Well, it has been three years since X was in the tournament. X probably believes that it is time to bring back a cheater. They were a difficult team to figure out this year. They had the talent but some how got killed by bad teams.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

Thats a classic 31!!

Comment

Steele is toast effective immediately per Rick Broering . That might answer your Chris Mack question.

Edit: Just realized Xavier is still in the NIT. So this is some weird timing
                            Perhaps the NCAA is looking at them and they’re trying to get ahead of it. We’ve seen how their coaches get in trouble after they leave, maybe this time they’re getting caught while still there. The last thing X wants is a thorough investigation going back to the Mack and Miller days.

Comment

Seeing some chatter that Sean Miler's agent used Miller's link to the South Carolina opening to get Steele fired. Dude is still shady.
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I'm amazed the the interest in Miller given the Arizona investigation is in process and the allegations are just bad, not to mention all the damage already that has occurred. They have FBI tapes where his role is openly discussed. We live in a strange society.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X