2022 College Basketball Coaching Carousel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coach View Post
    I'm amazed the the interest in Miller given the Arizona investigation is in process and the allegations are just bad, not to mention all the damage already that has occurred. They have FBI tapes where his role is openly discussed. We live in a strange society.
    Seems like there is a lot of baggage with Miller. But the the Xavier AD is or was on the infractions committee, so he probably has some intel that could factor into whether or not it's something X should pursue.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

Seems like there is a lot of baggage with Miller. But the the Xavier AD is or was on the infractions committee, so he probably has some intel that could factor into whether or not it's something X should pursue.
      One assistant went to jail, and one took a plea to stay out of jail, that is all the intelligence I would need. The Hbo special and the Fbi tapes have more than one person talking directly about Miller's role. It's amazing what you can get away with in that profession.

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post

One assistant went to jail, and one took a plea to stay out of jail, that is all the intelligence I would need. The Hbo special and the Fbi tapes have more than one person talking directly about Miller's role. It's amazing what you can get away with in that profession.
        If Xavier hires him they have lost all rights to EVER criticize other programs. Their fans have always bragged about how they are above board and not an outlaw program like the one Huggins runs. It was funny, I was watching channel 19 news last night and they were talking about Sean Miller being the coach and they were doing an interview with Byron Larkin who says he is the best choice. They never mentioned the elephant in the room which is why he isn't at Arizona still. They are a number 1 seed this year with a legitimate chance to win it all. Arizona is a blue blood program and he would still be there if not for the FBI probe.

His assistant Pooh Richardson was the biggest cheater of them all and was with him at Xavier. I heard Larkin once on Cunningham's show and he defended it by saying "he was at X just for his recruiting connections". ROFL. What a clown! They finally had a bad coaching hire and are willing to sell their soul to win now. LOL

Comment

New contract for Mick Cronin at UCLA https://uclabruins.com/news/2022/3/1...-contract.aspx

Comment

Louisville has finally hired Kenny Payne apparently
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

And Ben Howland is finally gonna be out at Mississippi State

Comment

Xavier site Rick B say "Sean Miller is Xavier's top target right now without a doubt. But it's far from a done deal."

Comment

Archie Miller to URI per various reports
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I listened to 700 with Lance this evening. He had Larkin on as a guest to discuss X. He is really high on Miller but he also mentioned Mack. He said that Steele was one of the nicest person that he knows but he did not have the killer instinct. He even mentioned how hard Hugg's teams played. It was basically, the players play based on their coaches intensity. That Steele was too nice to have the intensity and that X has to have that coach again similar to Miller or Mack. My thinking is that once again, they look at results and ignore the flaws. He also said that making the tourney every year is expected and that X missing out 4 years in a row was unacceptable and that is why Steele had to leave. He said that X cannot become the bottom dweller of the Big East like DePaul has.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
                      I listened to 700 with Lance this evening. He had Larkin on as a guest to discuss X. He is really high on Miller but he also mentioned Mack. He said that Steele was one of the nicest person that he knows but he did not have the killer instinct. He even mentioned how hard Hugg's teams played. It was basically, the players play based on their coaches intensity. That Steele was too nice to have the intensity and that X has to have that coach again similar to Miller or Mack. My thinking is that once again, they look at results and ignore the flaws. He also said that making the tourney every year is expected and that X missing out 4 years in a row was unacceptable and that is why Steele had to leave. He said that X cannot become the bottom dweller of the Big East like DePaul has.
                      He was a great player but what a clown. He used to always point out how above board Xavier was and how different that was from UC especially when they were in the A10. Now that they are in the Big East I guess it is win at all cost now. You can't find a coach with intensity without bringing back shady cheaters?

Comment

"We live in a strange society." No, we live in covetous society. The dollar rules my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
                          "We live in a strange society." No, we live in covetous society. The dollar rules my friend.

Thus the need for a NIL tax free group.

Comment

Archie Miller to Rhode Island official

Comment

San Fran's Todd Golden to Florida

Comment

Mutual interest between Dennis Gates and Missouri, per Pete Thamel

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X