X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 NCAA Tournament Megathread

Bracket: https://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live/bracket

Tip times/announcers: https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball...ncers-released

Spent about 30 mins at the Indiana open "practice" last night at UD Arena. Had not been in the arena since it's been renovated. It was very nice and it makes sense (factoring in local fans) why they continue to play there.

First games tonight.

Comment

in the wake of the tourney, the AP all American lists are out. Tari Eason made honorable mention:

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...ica-first-team

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
        Spent about 30 mins at the Indiana open "practice" last night at UD Arena. Had not been in the arena since it's been renovated. It was very nice and it makes sense (factoring in local fans) why they continue to play there.

First games tonight.
        I may run out to the open practices at Dickies Arena tomorrow in Ft. Worth. I had actually forgotten they were hosting a region until they sent me an email.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

On Wednesday, CBS Sports and Turner Sports announced that West Virginia coach Bob Huggins and former South Carolina coach Frank Martin were joining the companies’ joint NCAA Tournament this week.

Both Huggins and Martin will work the NCAA Tournament from the Atlanta studio, with Martin in town for the first round and Huggins around for the second round.

Comment

#5 seed Iowa falls to Richmond. Fran McCaffery has yet to make it past the second round.

Georgia State went toe-to-toe with Gonzaga for a while, but Eliel Nsoseme injured his knee

Mountain West struggling (0-3 with one more to go)
            Last edited by GoBearcats31; 03-17-2022, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Memphis tried to cough up a 19-point halftime lead to Boise State. The Broncos cut the lead to five before the Tigers pulled away, 64-53. Next up for UM: the Zags.

Comment

LOgan Johnson ballin for St. Mary's a drive and a basket and then a 3

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
                  LOgan Johnson ballin for St. Mary's a drive and a basket and then a 3
                  Yeah, he was from Cronin’s last recruiting class. He was the one kid I was really sorry to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

Yeah, he was from Cronin’s last recruiting class. He was the one kid I was really sorry to lose.
                    Cronin wouldn't take him at UCLA. I sure would have liked to have him with Z. Harvey.

Comment

Kentucky gets beat in ot!

Comment

ND wins in double OT after midnight when it turned to St. Patrick's Day. The luck of the Irish. Michigan won as an 11 seed. UC still sitting at home.

Comment

Said on the Saint Mary's - Indiana broadcast that Logan Johnson and Mick Cronin connected yesterday or today. They will face off Saturday if UCLA is able to hold off Akron.

Comment

I love mick but let's go Akron!

Comment

So is it 3 or 4 teams out for the b1g now?

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X