No announcement yet.

Maui

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been at a loss all day. I must admit that I am typically a defender of coaches and status quo. However, I was stunned by how embarrassing the NKU and OSU losses were. The team last night did not look good at all. No movement on offense ( the announcers were mocking the fact that we had no assists until the 2nd half), completely out-physicalled (we should not be touting the monster factory; this is the most timid UC team I ever remember), lack of floor leadership (DeJulius, Nolley, and Davenport were non-factors for making things better), poor defense (no fast break points on a team that prides itself on speed and transition), and no noticeable coaching changes at half or any time during the game. I love Skillings and Reed. I love the effort Lahkin brings to the game and has shown dramatic improvement. I love that we are bringing in a higher quality recruit. However, watching this team today is as frustrating as watching any UC team I can remember. I would shorten the bench and make players earn their time. They have shown flashes of being able to score, but it is so random. Fortunately, we are a football school now!

Comment

• Leo, I seen that also. And I don't know what to think of it. I remember some rumblings years ago about Mick not being tough on some kids and others not respecting him, he trying to be friends with players and not a coach. Like I said I don't know what to think of CWM and JD giggling on the baseline so I'm not going to insinuate anything. All I know is this group is not gelling together. Eleven pts. in a half one time and only two assists team wide in another entire game is not playing for each other.

Comment

• ODY is coming in no Kalu

Comment

• Oh for an offensive rebound

Comment

• shot selection Skillings

Comment

• # 5 put a body on the rebounder

Comment

• wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

• Ok, I see multiple players that shouldn’t see the
                  court & I’m talking starters. Do you think CWM
                  intentionally did not recruit over them because
                  they had been in the program for years ?

Comment

• an assist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Vik vik vik

Comment

• Great effort in the second half. Nice to grab a W. Confidence booster heading home. DeJulius and Nolley combine for 47 after scoring 3 yesterday vs OSU.

Comment

• just looking at roster, of the 8 seniors we have, do any have the option of coming back? I cant keep track

Comment

• What’s the deal with Hensley? Lots of preseason hype about his improvement.

Comment

• Not to take anything away from the win but it was against a winless team in Louisville. Don’t get me wrong, I am happy they won but I would not boast about this win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat9796 View Post
                                just looking at roster, of the 8 seniors we have, do any have the option of coming back? I cant keep track
                                Yes - Davenport, Adams-Woods, Oguama, Nolley
                                No - Phinisee, Ezikpe, DeJulius, Newman (unless Newman missed the year and got a medical redshirt)

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X