• Show
Clear All

• At least Vik looks much improved.

Comment

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
      At least Vik looks much improved.
      My fear is that he says enough and transfers out to a tourney team

Comment

• CWM said Ezipke is struggling on both ends and as a 5th year senior he has to figure it out. State the obvious Coach

Comment

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
          Last night on the post game coach said jobs are available for guys to earn them. He specifically mentioned backups for Vik. So far nobody separating themselves.
          Said basically the same thing tonight. Massive drop off when Lakhin out of the game. Also said it may be time to look at Sage.

Comment

• I believe Sage would be a whole lot better than Ezikpe. At the least he would be harder to shoot over the other six inches Sage has on him and any points that he would score would be more than what Kalu and Phinesse has contributed so far. And He would be getting experience going into the B12. Apply the Sage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rufus View Post
              I believe Sage would be a whole lot better than Ezikpe. At the least he would be harder to shoot over the other six inches Sage has on him and any points that he would score would be more than what Kalu and Phinesse has contributed so far. And He would be getting experience going into the B12. Apply the Sage.
              It's about Thyme for the Sage to start Dressing.
              Last edited by Oldtimer_UC_fan; 11-22-2022, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• Sage would just be a wasted year. Why did Hensley only play last 2 min? Hard to believe but this team is worse than last year. No need to watch the x game. Just rewatch this one and picture the other team in blue and white. This is the worst team in 30 years.

Comment

• This team is a mess mentally & that’s a coaching issue. Play Reed & Skillings more - you’re losing badly (nearly 15 points the last three games on average). I don’t like what I’m seeing from Wes 30 some odd games in…..the program is regressing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post

It's about Thyme for the Sage to start Dressing.
                    I see what you did there lol 😀

Comment

• The most disappointing aspect of this is that one of the players your counting on to be the leader, gets taken completely out of his game. Played the majority of two halves and generated no points, no assists, and no rebounds (although I didn't watch the last five minutes). Apparently the extent of his involvement tonight was dribbling the basketball for a bit and then passing to someone else who dribbled it for awhile. I hate it that I'm so cynical but I'm seeing a very dreadful season again. I have never seen a UC team concede to a loss as easily as this team has in NKU game and then tonight. They don't have enough fight for two halves.
                      Last edited by Rufus; 11-22-2022, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• Tip-off time will spare me from further watching this debacle, I’m honestly relieved. I think I need to step back & take a break from the two years & change of this misguided program.

Comment

• So, will we further embarrass ourselves against Louisville?

Comment

• Arizona over San Diego St. 87-70.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post
                              So, will we further embarrass ourselves against Louisville?

I won't be watching. Just the thought of having the hat trick done in one year is just too much NKU, OSU, X, and then a Miami loss looming.

Comment

• Some of our bloggers suggest that UC has a bunch of mid-major players. I disagree. Most of the players on this team can go to other high-major programs and fit in. They may not start, but they would probably play. What we have at UC is a MID-MAJOR COACHING STAFF. The systems that they have in place are NOT working. What is more puzzling is that either they are not aware that their systems are NOT working, or they are in denial. They expect to get different results by doing the same thing over again. Is that NOT insane or what? If something is NOT working, try something else. I really do not understand what Wes Miller's strategy is. What the %$#& is the guy doing? Think about this for a minute: Ohio State, with a bunch of freshman players, blew Cincinnati out by 28 points. Wes Miller is NOT a big-time college basketball coach. Maybe one day he will get there, but right now he is a long way off. Enough said.
                                Last edited by leeraymond; 11-23-2022, 08:08 AM.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X