Chaminade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rufus View Post

I have E+ bundled w/ Disney and Hulu. After every commercial break the picture is out of focus or very grainy for several minutes and then clears back. Its very irritating. I don't know if it is ESPN or my crappy spectrum Cable provider.

My feed was good until about 7 minutes left in the game. I was able to back out and hit play, then it froze a few times before I gave up at the under 4 minute timeout.
    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Watched both press conference (Wes / Nolley and DeJulius) on YouTube but still haven't seen any official highlights get posted from the game

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post

I was wondering the same thing... Never saw the floor..
        Something to keep an eye on. Is he injured? Do they want to redshirt him? i assumed they would try to redshirt Sage.

Comment

Yeah, Thanks for the update.... I saw Sage Tolentino and he was definitely not dressed... Can't miss him on the bench, has to be the tallest player on the team... And as I remember, he's a project to begin with.. Would not be surprised if he's not redshirted...

Comment

Originally posted by bg703 View Post

Something to keep an eye on. Is he injured? Do they want to redshirt him? i assumed they would try to redshirt Sage.

Sage definitely I would think Reed could HELP us this year.

Comment

It's only (1) Game... My biggest takeaways from last night.... Nolley will help out immediately, and will probably be one of the biggest floor leaders on the team with Dejulius...

Skillings! Wow, he's going to be a GREAT Player in years to come....

We will know what we have after the Nov 21st game against Arizona!

Comment

In addition to Skillings I thought UC signed a freshman big (like a 7 footer). Can anyone comment on this or am I mistaken?

Comment

Originally posted by bearcated View Post
                  In addition to Skillings I thought UC signed a freshman big (like a 7 footer). Can anyone comment on this or am I mistaken?

Yes, Sage Tolentino he was on the bench but was not dressed.... Project coming into this year, rumors to be Redshirted...

Comment

Originally posted by GangstaTakester View Post
                    You never want to overestimate things based on one game, but it appears our overall talent level has improved dramatically. I think a number of guys from last year that got minutes are going to struggle to see the floor this year. Nolley was very impressive as a player and a leader. Ezikpe (6 pts/6 reb) and Phinisee (8 assists/3 steals) are going to play key roles on this team. Both seemed more comfortable offensively than some of our other guys. Skillings looks to be the real deal. I don't see how Newman will get much time as CWM settles on his rotations. I would have like to have seen Reed to see how/if he upgrades Oguama or Hensley. It will be interesting to see the rotation when we get to Maui.
                    You are correct GT, however I was very impressed with how well Nolley has gelled with the others. David DJ is the epitome of a team player and just gives the vibe of a very fine young man. He and Nolley seem to have great respect for one another and both seem to look to include all the pieces for the good of the team. And as you pointed out it's just one game so there's room to trend upwards so here's to much success for the remainder of the season

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post
                      Anyone else having ESPN + Problems?
                      Normally I have experienced similar problems watching ESPN or ESPN + in the past. This game was ok. The only issue was early on Chaminade couldn't get their basket points to register on the score board. Oh yea....home court advantage.

Forgot to mention. I watched the replay of the game today.
                      Last edited by SawyerHall68; 11-11-2022, 04:11 PM. Reason: Added comment.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X