No announcement yet.

Northern Kentucky 11/16 7:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what it looks like when one team wants to win with every fiber of their soul, and the other team is thinking about Hawaii.
    My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

• What a great show for potential recruits......NOT!

Comment

• I don’t think Hensley is great or anything I just see improvement in him. I don’t however see improvement in MAW, Davenport or Lahkin. The game was over at the 8 point run a few minutes into the second half which seems like a coaching fail-how can a team be held to 11 points in a half?

Comment

• 4 of 29 from floor in 2nd half if I counted right

Comment

• Davenport 2-9
            Adams-Woods 1-5
            DeJulius 4-13
            Nolley 3-11
            Lakhin 4-8 1-6 FT

Those are your starters. CWM has to get Reed and Skillings up to speed and ready to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat9796 View Post
              4 of 29 from floor in 2nd half if I counted right
              13.8%. You could have played the cheerleaders and done that well.

Comment

• We have guys who are eligible for a 5th year because of the Covid year, but it’s up to UC to apply for that. At this point I can’t see bringing any of them back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post
                  This is what it looks like when one team wants to win with every fiber of their soul, and the other team is thinking about Hawaii.
                  Good Assessment. Their body language seemed to indicate they didn't want this game bad enough.

Comment

• Skillings was injured. Why didn’t Ody play? And why did Reed play so little when he seemed to be effective in the first half?
                    Last edited by London 'Cat; 11-16-2022, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• We are going to need some legit inside players to compete in the B12 next year. I think Nolley will be solid, but Phinisee & Ezikpe are not quality adds. It’s probably a bit optimistic to think that Skillings & Reed are going to be major contributors this year. We need some Gary Clark, Erik Hicks, Jason Maxiell type inside players to pair with Griffith & James. I think it’s realistically going to be at least two years before UC gets competitive. Wes probably needs to openly own this one. I’d like to see more creativity from him offensively.
                      Last edited by Bearcat93; 11-16-2022, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• we desperately missed glue guy Newman, Maui will force them to figure some stuff out. this loss, likely, won't hurt much in the metrics in the end..but will we be good enough for that to matter?

Comment

• This is also why you don't play smaller schools at their place. They get up for it especially when it is a local school. You only play conference games and bigger schools on the road so that you don't get hurt as much for losing. (Well I guess you do get hurt for losing conference games on the road but you don't have much choice as to whether or not you play those) My girlfriend's daughter goes to NKU games and they had hardly anyone at their game Saturday. They were selling tickets at half price for this game to get it filled up.

Comment

• When Miller took over, He commented about all the mistakes he made starting out as a coach and finally figured out what worked. Well apparently what worked in the Southern conference ain't working here. His secret vaunted defense is as nonexistent as it was last year. We don't have the time for him to figure it out. We're going to be the whipping boys in the Big 12. These guys couldn't have played worse if they were intentionally throwing the game. I'm very disappointed in Nolley, and Exikpe, and Phinesee. Just like last year they hype up all the transfers and they are actually no better than the ones that transferred out. I feel like we've been sold a bill of goods.
                            Weve' played and struggled against a very soft schedule so far and the remainder of year doesn't look promising. And worse of all we get to enjoy another a$$ whooping from X again this year.

Comment

• Hopefully Griffith stills comes here. Between losing this game and Collier it hasn't been a good day.

Comment

• I missed the 1st half; but what I saw in the 2nd half was very alarming. 1. Looked like UC was playing man to man offensive plays while the NK defense was actually playing ZONE ! I did not see anything good in UC's offense or defense. They looked like they played as if they have not been properly coach.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X