Bryant 12/4 12:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryant 12/4 12:00 ESPN+

Warning! Trap game. We will lose this game if we don't play well and focus.

Bryant is 6-1 one with a win at Syracuse and has also defeated Detroit Mercy. Doug Edert formerly of St. Peters is on the roster as is Earl Timberlake, formerly of Memphis. They are most likely going to be an NCAA tournament team. The Bulldogs go about 8 deep with balanced scoring. They also team rebound and shoot about 40% from 3. Thanks to a weird blowout of a D-II (?) named Thomas where they scored 147 pts., they average 95 ppg.

If you'd like to scout, they play Brown on Fri NIght at 6:00 on ESPN+

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...tats/_/id/2803
    Last edited by Lobot; 12-01-2022, 12:43 PM.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Coach Jared Grasso seems like a clown

Comment

The Bulldogs recently won at Syracuse, 73-72. Their sole loss was at FAU, 85-74.

Comment

Bryant currently sits at #153 in Ken Pom ratings (NKU now outside the top 200)

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
          Coach Jared Grasso seems like a clown
          Yeah, I’m on his side vs. Boeheim though
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

[QUOTE=Lobot;n396602]Warning! Trap game. We will lose this game if we don't play well and focus.

Definitely a trap game! But? I think Bryant has some talent especially in the Front Court... If UC is not on there game, we will get beat at Home on Sunday!

Comment

I predict a loss. 😕

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post
                I predict a loss. 😕

So do I... I don't want to appear Negative, but it's reality with this Team.

Comment

With 4:32 left in the game, Brown are atop Bryant, 61-50. The Bears shredded the Bulldogs in the first half. Bryant started the game in a matchup that varied between a 2-3 and 1-2-2, depending on Brown's positioning. Brown tore it apart from the inside, flashing into the high post. If Bryant's zone collapsed, the perimeter shooters were wide open.

At one point, Brown led, 42-18. Bryant, who pressed throughout, really turned it up, trapping all over the floor. Brown didn't handle it very well and that continued to this point. Lots of looping passes and dribbling into traps.

Comment

Brown ready to wrap it up, up 69-54, after hitting two desperation treys.

Comment

Jared Grasso, the Bryant HC, is a jerk. He makes a point to argue with the officials at nearly every break.

Final: Brown, 72-60. This game was at Bryant. The loss broke a five-game winning streak.

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
                        Jared Grasso, the Bryant HC, is a jerk. He makes a point to argue with the officials at nearly every break.

Final: Brown, 72-60. This game was at Bryant. The loss broke a five-game winning streak.

Well, maybe we have a chance for a win on Sunday after all.

Comment

Sad to be sweating games against the likes of Bryant but that's where we seem to be under Miller.

Comment

UC 9.5 point favorites

Comment

Phinisee broke his foot apparently. Now we’re down 2 guys in the rotation
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X