No announcement yet.

Bryant 12/4 12:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I missed the game today.. That being said, from what I could tell the Cats looked good today... Looks like Skillings and Reed had good games!

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post
      I missed the game today.. That being said, from what I could tell the Cats looked good today... Looks like Skillings and Reed had good games!
      Yes, both looked really good. Reed is starting to remind me of Freshman Gary Clark, but with a better shot. Skillings with a double-double. Those two guys are huge for our future.

Comment

All good stuff. Glad to see the Fr getting minutes
        and progressing . Was not able to view today’s
        game but remember Bryant was down 6 players
        i believe to illness ?
        Dont believe we’ll fair well vs X. Hopefully
        someday.

Comment

didn't get to watch much, skillings 4 turnovers, curious, can anyone describe those?

Comment

I issed this one as well, but I did try and keep track. At the half, Bryant was shooting 15% from the field and worse from 3. They finished at 29%

If they were missing players that would explain a bit. That's the team that lost to Brown and not the one who beat Syracuse.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...meId/401489675
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat9796 View Post
              didn't get to watch much, skillings 4 turnovers, curious, can anyone describe those?
              He is gonna look like a freshman at times, and his TO's were just bad passes. He also missed several layups he would normally make. Having said that, he played a very good game, worked hard on the boards and made a few 3's and drives. I will take that stat line about 20 more times this year and be thrilled.

FYI I think Bryant was down 3 players not 6 but 2 of them were key guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                I issed this one as well, but I did try and keep track. At the half, Bryant was shooting 15% from the field and worse from 3. They finished at 29%

If they were missing players that would explain a bit. That's the team that lost to Brown and not the one who beat Syracuse.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...meId/401489675
                Bryant was missing five guys and they had guys struggling in the locker room before the game. The whole team is sick and they stayed in Cincinnati to get treatment today instead of flying out
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I was at the game. Bryant dressed 9 guys. They had 3 or 4 guys sitting on the bench in warmups. Don't know their roster, so I don't know what, if any, starters they were missing.

BTW. UC had 2 guys on crutches, Newman and Phinisee. So they had their issues too.

Comment

Surprised no comments on Tolentino getting his first minutes.

To me he looked pretty good. Not a gazelle but ran the floor OK for a guy his size. Moved his feet well on D. True 7 footer with a long reach, so he will be able to alter shots. One set of touches he got on offense he looked OK. Problem is he is pretty scrawny, so he is going to get pushed around a lot by older, more muscular bigs. In a perfect world they'd be able to redshirt him and have him add some muscle. So far so good.

UC is down 2 guys they counted on for lots of minutes. Good to see they are giving the freshman minutes now. They will need all they can get.

Comment

https://twitter.com/BryantHoops/stat...95332530962432

One of the Bryant players is in stable condition but in intensive care at a Cincinnati hospital. He was one of the players held out yesterday... sounds like the Bryant/Tulane game has been PPD.

Comment

Kinda wondering what the actual issue with these guys. Don’t need the Bearcats getting sick before X and down two or three players
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

What is Davenports situation health wise and Kalu's status?

Comment

Kalu is a mystery right now. Nobody’s seems what was up with DBP yesterday. We might find out at tomorrows presser.

I have not heard anything on Davenport but I’ve been focusing on football recently
                            Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                              Kalu is a mystery right now. Nobody’s seems what was up with DBP yesterday. We might find out at tomorrows presser.

I have not heard anything on Davenport but I’ve been focusing on football recently
                              Per Terry Nelson after the game Sunday, Davenport has a broken nose. As far as Ezikpe is concerned, it was a coach's decision. He has not worked out in the system as expected, leading to Tolentino's first appearance. That blew the red shirt, as the rules for basketball are different from those of football. Instead of an allowance of a certain number of appearances, in basketball one time on the floor burns a year.

Comment

I was surprised that the refs did not review the play when Davenport got hit hard with a flying rebounding elbow by the Bryant defensive player. I'm fact while bleeding they didn't even stop the game action.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X