No announcement yet.

Bryant 12/4 12:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the best defense I have seen UC play under Miller in the first half of the Bryant game. The second half defense was upsetting. UC gave up 47 points in the second half. This UC team wants to OUT SCORE teams. They lack a sense of defensive pride. Think about this for a second. They scored 93 points against Arizona and still LOST the game. They have the talent to be a pretty good defensive team. However, they see themselves as a scoring team. That may be a mistake in the long run. Nevertheless, UC should win its share of games this year.

Comment

Originally posted by leeraymond View Post
      This is the best defense I have seen UC play under Miller in the first half of the Bryant game. The second half defense was upsetting. UC gave up 47 points in the second half. This UC team wants to OUT SCORE teams. They lack a sense of defensive pride. Think about this for a second. They scored 93 points against Arizona and still LOST the game. They have the talent to be a pretty good defensive team. However, they see themselves as a scoring team. That may be a mistake in the long run. Nevertheless, UC should win its share of games this year.
      The best defense can be a great offense. Outscoring people works too. Somewhere in there is a balance I think Wes is searching for. We play bad defense at times and this must be corrected. A decent defensive game with a good offensive night equals a win. This team has to shoot well to win. They cannot overcome a bad shooting night because their defense is average at best.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X