No announcement yet.

Miami (OH) 12/14 7:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I see Rob Phinesee in uniform ? Does that mean he may be close to returning?

Comment

Nice first half. Doesn’t seem like we’ll have a lot of low scoring 56-52 games under coach Miller.

Comment

Anyone else having problems with the ESPN+ stream? Mine streams for a little and then says unable to stream-check back later.

Comment

Good to see Reed get some minutes. I do not think that he was very productive though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
            Did I see Rob Phinesee in uniform ? Does that mean he may be close to returning?
            Phinisee was in street clothes in a boot with crutches. John Newman was in street clothes, walking unaided, but with a slight limp.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcats1232002 View Post
              Anyone else having problems with the ESPN+ stream? Mine streams for a little and then says unable to stream-check back later.
              What I do is link back into ESPN+ again. That seems to work.

Comment

Originally posted by leeraymond View Post

What I do is link back into ESPN+ again. That seems to work.
                Yeah I was doing that but it would do it again. We will see what happens for the next game.

Comment

" Even considering a possible hangover from Saturday, the Cats will roll, 86-61".

I think it's going to be closer than that. I hope I'm wrong. I hope I'm wrong on a lot of things concerning this team, however after a season and half of watching one person singlehandedly recess any team chemistry and progress and still get starter status, it don't look like I am. Cats eke out a win even with a lot of bricks thrown.
                  Missed it by thaaaaat much. Aside from the "eke" and the " bricks", this was right on!

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

it is their new goal I guess. Unless, they are for giving second chances and not winning games alone.How do you feel about those two former Xavier coaches last job's performances.
                    Now I think I gotcha.

Comment

Originally posted by RedDog View Post

Missed it by thaaaaat much. Aside from the "eke" and the " bricks", this was right on!

Thats why I'm not on any of the betting sites. Lol Bearcats, Bengals, reds, too emotionally involved. Just glad for the win last night, happy I was wrong in my predictions. Now focus on the next opponent. I did notice that a certain someone started the game off jacking up a brick with only 15 seconds gone from the clock, and then threw up the last shot of the half with another brick. Old habits are just too hard to die, Lol. Oh well just have to learn to live with it I guess. Have yourself a good day RD.
                      Last edited by Rufus; 12-15-2022, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Watched the game on replay. The heavyset Miami player gave us some hard times. David DeJ was so good. The frosh were lacking tonight, but glad to see the big guy get in. JD was yanked very quickly at the start. When he was put back in, he really played bad d 3 straight times and then yanked. I did notice the further touching between CWM and him on the sideline. Is it me or does VIK seem to be getting more athletic and growing in confidence the more games he plays? Overall, I enjoyed seeing the cats beat a local team. I realize the cats scored a lot thus giving Miami the ball, but they allowed Miami too many points. Miami is not as bad as I thought though. the

Comment

Thats why I'm not on any of the betting sites. Lol Bearcats, Bengals, reds, too emotionally involved. Just glad for the win last night, happy I was wrong in my predictions. Now focus on the next opponent. I did notice that a certain someone started the game off jacking up a brick with only 15 seconds gone from the clock, and then threw up the last shot of the half with another brick. Old habits are just too hard to die, Lol. Oh well just have to learn to live with it I guess. Have yourself a good day RD.
                          Good fans are emotionally invested. We are all equally guilty. I wouldn't want you any other way and always know your intentions are good.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                            Nice first half. Doesn’t seem like we’ll have a lot of low scoring 56-52 games under coach Miller.
                            Agree. I feel like we saw some true Wes Miller basketball last night.

Comment

Is it that JD is just playing out of position? At small forward his energy and tenacity would be utilized well but battling big men down low is out of his league. Oguama or Hensley to sidekick Vik the Swiss should be priority.

honestly believe Dejulius should come off the bench, thoughts? 6th man and allow Nolley to come alive starting. Dejulius is nice on offense but he doesn't settle in until later in the game and to me is selfish in attempt to get going.

Vik the swiss carried the team in the Crosstown in all aspects and they seemed to jell well with him being the offensive focus ahead of Dejulius. The man needs to touch the ball at least once every possession before the ball gets jacked up.

The pieces are there for something solid, seems to me lost more games due to miss utilization of players, more specifically Vik, JD and Dejulius

Comment

Originally posted by RecNizeRealBCat View Post
                                Is it that JD is just playing out of position? At small forward his energy and tenacity would be utilized well but battling big men down low is out of his league. Oguama or Hensley to sidekick Vik the Swiss should be priority.

honestly believe Dejulius should come off the bench, thoughts? 6th man and allow Nolley to come alive starting. Dejulius is nice on offense but he doesn't settle in until later in the game and to me is selfish in attempt to get going.

Vik the swiss carried the team in the Crosstown in all aspects and they seemed to jell well with him being the offensive focus ahead of Dejulius. The man needs to touch the ball at least once every possession before the ball gets jacked up.

The pieces are there for something solid, seems to me lost more games due to miss utilization of players, more specifically Vik, JD and Dejulius

What do you mean by Vik the swiss. Playing out of position doesn't excuse for quickly throwing up 3s and if he is beaten by the moves of taller/bigger playes just think if he has to guard quicker more mobile ones. Wait I don't wish to think that.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X