This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post

rotate defensively? lol, what’s your basketball resume?
    Not sure I understand if you're kidding or just don't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by RedDog View Post

Not sure I understand if you're kidding or just don't understand.
      I’m saying, I don’t believe you know what you’re talking about because you never coached played basketball at this level. I don’t believe you’re qualified to speak on it. You talk like someone who never even played high school JV.
      My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

I don't know how the 3 stooges could look at Viks tap in that long and not conclude it was off the rim and not in the cylinder.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat93 View Post
          I wish our freshman would have brought something to this game-we needed a few points from them.
          after watching this be so close. Please CWM get them ready to win next year or the year after. Win Championships.

Comment

I don't know how the 3 stooges could look at Viks tap in that long and not conclude it was off the rim and not in the cylinder.
            If he doesn't touch it, it would not have hit the rim again and therefore should not be goaltending.

Comment

Going to need a take charge scorer next , a point guard and some inside help. Maybe some will see a team on the move up and transfer in as well as 2 frosh. Maybe that big frosh #44 can contribute beyond burning his red shirt. What was that about.

Comment

Fun fact: Mika Adams-Woods was 1/1 from half court and 0/4 from inside half court

Comment

Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post

I’m saying, I don’t believe you know what you’re talking about because you never coached played basketball at this level. I don’t believe you’re qualified to speak on it. You talk like someone who never even played high school JV.
                  Clearly you don't know basic defense principals and I don't have enough time to educate you. Additionally, you know nothing about my background or my level of playing or coaching, so I could care less what you believe I am qualified to speak on.

Comment

Clearly you don't know basic defense principals and I don't have enough time to educate you. Additionally, you know nothing about my background or my level of playing or coaching, so I could care less what you believe I am qualified to speak on.
                    Don't go there. Trust me.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Don't go there. Trust me.
                      I’m with Lobot. You don’t want to go there.

Comment

• Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post

I’m with Lobot. You don’t want to go there.
                        Why? Is Corporateballa some sort of basketball savant?

Comment

• Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post

I tried out for 2 teams in the fourth grade and was cut after the first practice. Does this qualify me in any way whatsoever. I might try out again and I am thinking that my luck just might be changing. Wait. I already graduated from the fourth grade. See you never know about some of these posters.

Comment

• That's just about the size of things. Unfortunately that puts us square in the Big 12 basement for at least a couple of years.
                            Last edited by Rufus; 01-28-2023, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• Corporateballa is a former Bearcat player, if I'm not mistaken (TW)

Comment

• Originally posted by RedDog View Post

If he doesn't touch it, it would not have hit the rim again and therefore should not be goaltending.
                                Not sure about that. Probably, but the standard to overrule the call on the court is supposed to be clear evidence, and the replays didn’t show that.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X