Houston 1/28 2:15 CBS
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
I’m saying, I don’t believe you know what you’re talking about because you never coached played basketball at this level. I don’t believe you’re qualified to speak on it. You talk like someone who never even played high school JV.
My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/RedComment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Going to need a take charge scorer next , a point guard and some inside help. Maybe some will see a team on the move up and transfer in as well as 2 frosh. Maybe that big frosh #44 can contribute beyond burning his red shirt. What was that about.Comment
-
-
Clearly you don't know basic defense principals and I don't have enough time to educate you. Additionally, you know nothing about my background or my level of playing or coaching, so I could care less what you believe I am qualified to speak on.Comment
-
Brent Wyrick
92 Final Four Front Row
@LobotC2DFWComment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
I tried out for 2 teams in the fourth grade and was cut after the first practice. Does this qualify me in any way whatsoever. I might try out again and I am thinking that my luck just might be changing. Wait. I already graduated from the fourth grade. See you never know about some of these posters.Comment
-
Comment
Responsive Ad Widget
Collapse
Comment