Man, stuff gets crazy on here sometimes.
Houston 1/28 2:15 CBS
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
-
Ok, folks I went back and re-read this whole thread on a icy Monday morning, so thanks for that. Some of you need to take a step back for a while. I haven't had to ban any anyone from here in years but I'm real close at this point.
Don't attack other personally members for any reason. Please remember that tone does not carry well on the internet and things get misinterpreted. Get the racism discussion off of the board. There is no no place for that here.
I would like to remind everyone that this is a privately owned entity and we will make moderation decisions based on our own rules and that your participation here is at our discretion. In short, get your **** together.
Brent Wyrick
92 Final Four Front Row
@LobotC2DFWComment
-
There is no First Amendment right for free speech on this forum. That right applies only to the government. This forum is not the government nor is it owned and operated by the government. You all are subject to forum rules and regulations and the moderators’ discretion concerning appropriate content. Please keep that in mind before posting. I have removed many inappropriate posts over the years and will continue to do so going forward.Ok, folks I went back and re-read this whole thread on a icy Monday morning, so thanks for that. Some of you need to take a step back for a while. I haven't had to ban any anyone from here in years but I'm real close at this point.
Don't attack other personally members for any reason. Please remember that tone does not carry well on the internet and things get misinterpreted. Get the racism discussion off of the board. There is no no place for that here.
I would like to remind everyone that this is a privately owned entity and we will make moderation decisions based on our own rules and that your participation here is at our discretion. In short, get your **** together.Comment
Responsive Ad Widget
Collapse
Comment