Houston 1/28 2:15 CBS

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RedDog
    Veteran
    • Jul 2007
    • 1223

    #91
    Originally posted by Corporateballa

    rotate defensively? lol, what’s your basketball resume?
    Not sure I understand if you're kidding or just don't understand.

    Comment

    • Corporateballa
      Veteran
      • Apr 2007
      • 1833

      #92
      Originally posted by RedDog

      Not sure I understand if you're kidding or just don't understand.
      I’m saying, I don’t believe you know what you’re talking about because you never coached played basketball at this level. I don’t believe you’re qualified to speak on it. You talk like someone who never even played high school JV.
      My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

      Comment

      • RedDog
        Veteran
        • Jul 2007
        • 1223

        #93
        I don't know how the 3 stooges could look at Viks tap in that long and not conclude it was off the rim and not in the cylinder.

        Comment

        • leo from jersey
          Veteran
          • Apr 2007
          • 6191

          #94
          Originally posted by Bearcat93
          I wish our freshman would have brought something to this game-we needed a few points from them.
          after watching this be so close. Please CWM get them ready to win next year or the year after. Win Championships.

          Comment

          • RedDog
            Veteran
            • Jul 2007
            • 1223

            #95
            Originally posted by RedDog
            I don't know how the 3 stooges could look at Viks tap in that long and not conclude it was off the rim and not in the cylinder.
            If he doesn't touch it, it would not have hit the rim again and therefore should not be goaltending.

            Comment

            • leo from jersey
              Veteran
              • Apr 2007
              • 6191

              #96
              Going to need a take charge scorer next , a point guard and some inside help. Maybe some will see a team on the move up and transfer in as well as 2 frosh. Maybe that big frosh #44 can contribute beyond burning his red shirt. What was that about.

              Comment

              • GoBearcats31
                Super Moderator
                • Apr 2007
                • 11771

                #97
                Fun fact: Mika Adams-Woods was 1/1 from half court and 0/4 from inside half court

                Comment

                • RedDog
                  Veteran
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 1223

                  #98
                  Originally posted by Corporateballa

                  I’m saying, I don’t believe you know what you’re talking about because you never coached played basketball at this level. I don’t believe you’re qualified to speak on it. You talk like someone who never even played high school JV.
                  Clearly you don't know basic defense principals and I don't have enough time to educate you. Additionally, you know nothing about my background or my level of playing or coaching, so I could care less what you believe I am qualified to speak on.

                  Comment

                  • Lobot
                    Administrator
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 28312

                    #99
                    Originally posted by RedDog

                    Clearly you don't know basic defense principals and I don't have enough time to educate you. Additionally, you know nothing about my background or my level of playing or coaching, so I could care less what you believe I am qualified to speak on.
                    Don't go there. Trust me.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

                    Comment

                    • London 'Cat
                      Super Moderator
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 4333

                      #100
                      Originally posted by Lobot

                      Don't go there. Trust me.
                      I’m with Lobot. You don’t want to go there.

                      Comment

                      • Oldtimer_UC_fan
                        Veteran
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 2006

                        #101
                        Originally posted by London 'Cat

                        I’m with Lobot. You don’t want to go there.
                        Why? Is Corporateballa some sort of basketball savant?

                        Comment

                        • leo from jersey
                          Veteran
                          • Apr 2007
                          • 6191

                          #102
                          Originally posted by Corporateballa

                          I’m saying, I don’t believe you know what you’re talking about because you never coached played basketball at this level. I don’t believe you’re qualified to speak on it. You talk like someone who never even played high school JV.
                          I tried out for 2 teams in the fourth grade and was cut after the first practice. Does this qualify me in any way whatsoever. I might try out again and I am thinking that my luck just might be changing. Wait. I already graduated from the fourth grade. See you never know about some of these posters.

                          Comment

                          • Rufus
                            Veteran
                            • Apr 2019
                            • 2690

                            #103
                            That's just about the size of things. Unfortunately that puts us square in the Big 12 basement for at least a couple of years.
                            Last edited by Rufus; 01-28-2023, 08:03 PM.

                            Comment

                            • RCL46
                              Member
                              • Apr 2007
                              • 28

                              #104
                              Corporateballa is a former Bearcat player, if I'm not mistaken (TW)

                              Comment

                              • longtimefan
                                Veteran
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 5483

                                #105
                                Originally posted by RedDog

                                If he doesn't touch it, it would not have hit the rim again and therefore should not be goaltending.
                                Not sure about that. Probably, but the standard to overrule the call on the court is supposed to be clear evidence, and the replays didn’t show that.

                                Comment

                                Responsive Ad Widget

                                Collapse
                                Working...