Temple 2/22 7:00 ESPN2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoCats1994 View Post
    If I heard correctly, they said last night was the 38th meeting all time between the 2 schools. Am I the only one that feels like it was the 138th???
    What is the all-time record ?

Comment

Originally posted by bfcain1 View Post

UC have played Miami-OH 149 times (97-52), UofL 97 times (44-53) and XU 90 times (51-39).

Comment

Originally posted by GoCats1994 View Post
        If I heard correctly, they said last night was the 38th meeting all time between the 2 schools. Am I the only one that feels like it was the 138th???
        It feels like the 138th because of the old Jon Chaney squads. Huggins used to say playing the Temple matchup zone is like having a root canal.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by bfcain1 View Post

UC is 27-12 against Temple after last night.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Occasionally I’ll dial up that old Chaney/Cal post game presser when I’m feeling down, always makes me smile.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat93 View Post
              Occasionally I’ll dial up that old Chaney/Cal post game presser when I’m feeling down, always makes me smile.
              That was actually pretty unhinged on Chaney's part because I fully believe that he was really going to try and kill Calipari.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

You know his curmudgeon persona to me was maybe a bit of an act. His did seem a bit wound up at this point but Cal’s expression was pretty funny

Comment

Totally unrelated, but neither I or anyoine else is talking about Dan Skillings in this game. Played great and had some wild finishes in this. Huge change from how he played in front of his home crowd at Philly last game where he pressed a bit too much.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat93 View Post

I'm curious to see this. Can it be found on you tube.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                      Totally unrelated, but neither I or anyoine else is talking about Dan Skillings in this game. Played great and had some wild finishes in this. Huge change from how he played in front of his home crowd at Philly last game where he pressed a bit too much.
                      I thought he played really well, he showed elite moves on offense that other guys on this team don’t have. What I was most encouraged by was his improvement on defense. Only one game, but he did a much better job guarding than we’ve seen so far. With his length he can be an elite defender, he just needs more work and more game experience. He’ll have an off-season to get ready, so I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t start next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                        two of us spoke about his improved game. Mine during the game and Longtimefan after.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post

I'm curious to see this. Can it be found on you tube.
                          Here you go..

https://youtu.be/r6jUpHClybQ
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Thanks Brent. That's one for the keeper file. I kinda would like to have seen Chaney get a hold of Calipari. 😀😀

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X