No announcement yet.

NCAA Tourney Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Memphis got screwed. Another game decided by a horrible referee call that everybody saw on replay. Maybe in the last minute make every referee call reviewable.

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post

Totally overrated B1G . . .
      Totally underrated jersey boys.

Comment

Bill Self is out again for Kansas. Arkansas is very talented. Should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
          Wow. Memphis got screwed. Another game decided by a horrible referee call that everybody saw on replay. Maybe in the last minute make every referee call reviewable.
          Couldn't happen to a better team....or coach.

Comment

how bout them Jersey teams FDU & princeton

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post

Couldn't happen to a better team....or coach.
              Agree with that, but fair is fair.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

Agree with that, but fair is fair.
                I assume you're talking about the missed timeout? Hard to call that if they couldn't tell who had possession.
                Last edited by Oldtimer_UC_fan; 03-18-2023, 01:30 PM.

Comment

ucla ankle, ouch, feel bad for them, dont judge me

Comment

put 15$ on x to make final four, pays out 100$, so either way, I win

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat9796 View Post
                      put 15$ on x to make final four, pays out 100$, so either way, I win
                      X looked good today.

Comment

Kentucky lost to Big 12 K-State. Whenever UK loses it is a good day.

Comment

This is an interesting read with some stats to back it up. How to get more "mid-majors" into the dance. How do we get more mid-majors into the NCAA tournament? (espn.com)
                          I have to say that it is all about money since teams get paid big bucks in the tournament and so keep the liitle guys out.

The PAC is the conference of "also ran". Matt Calkins: Conference of also-rans? Pac-12's woes continue with men's NCAA tourney exits. | National Sports | thebrunswicknews.com

Comment

I went to bed at halftime of the UCLA v. Gonzaga game with UCLA up by 13. Read this morning they lost. Apparently, they had an 11 minute FG drought in the second half. Lost on a 3 with 7 seconds left.

Comment

I went to bed at halftime of the UCLA v. Gonzaga game with UCLA up by 13. Read this morning they lost. Apparently, they had an 11 minute FG drought in the second half. Lost on a 3 with 7 seconds left.
                              Yeah they were down 13, Gonzaga got up 10 and then UCLA took the lead at the end. Gonzaga/UCLA always delivers.

Kansas State/Michigan State was outstanding. K State is super likable right now -- not a conference rival yet!

Also - anyone watch FAU versus Tennessee? It's no surprise why a team like that is playing in the Elite Eight and superior to UC this season -- some major athletes. Also, isn't the big Vlad Goldin (transferred in from Texas Tech) friends with Vik?
                              Last edited by GoBearcats31; 03-24-2023, 08:56 AM.

Comment

The trey that Gonzaga hit was an absolute bomb from almost 30 feet. It came out of a set play in which the Zags' ballhandler flipped it back, flea-flicker style to the trailing shooter from inside the large center logo.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X