Utah Valley, NIT 3/22 9:00 ESPN2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
    Dammit Coach, somebody tell me why JD gets so many more minutes than Skillings!
    Never mind.

Comment

We missed two point blank shots... and thats the Game!!!!

Comment

too scared of big guy

Comment

If Maui had the softest rims, these must be the hardest. Maybe they’re just short on everything, but no friendly rolls.

Comment

This is tough to watch. On a different note, I actually feel like the announcers are giving us more credit and positive word play than we deserve.

Comment

The announcers are rooting for us.
              My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

we'll miss nolley if gone, but I wont miss him talking while losing

Comment

I'm sorry but it's time for JD, Ody and MAW to ride off into the sunset. To continue to progress the program new blood is needed. They've each left as much a mark as they can.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
                    I'm sorry but it's time for JD, Ody and MAW to ride off into the sunset. To continue to progress the program new blood is needed. They've each left as much a mark as they can.

Totally Agree....

Comment

• Tough one to end on. Thanks to all the guys for their efforts. Wasn’t the best season (again) but still enjoy following UC basketball. Bring on the roster shuffling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rufus View Post
                        I couldn't agree more. UC really botched this whole thing making the team be on the road. How do you expect to boost donors when you should have home games for post season, but instead send the team to NY and UT? Shame on UC and the athletic department for the mis-handling of all of this due to redoing a ******* floor in time for graduation. Unreal.

Comment

• A winnable game lost again to the same old habits that just can’t seem to be coached out of them.

Comment

• Beat by a group playing team ball nothing spectacular about their talent although I'd love to have Woodbury.

Comment

• Down by 6, as they were at halftime, but they have been out rebounded and out shot with many chances to win the game. Disappointing but the team did improve throughout the season.

Comment

• It’s unfortunate that Vik’s injury seemed to
                                dog him a bit still. We really need to get a PF with some muscle to score in the paint

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X