No announcement yet.

2023-2024 Schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had lunch with my UCATS rep last week & he indicated UC should be in a holiday tournament. No specifics nor was he 100% sure it would happen.

Comment

Rothtsein: Cincinnati and Dayton are finalizing an agreement to play next season at Heritage Bank Center in downtown Cincinnati, multiple sources told College Hoops Today.

https://collegehoopstoday.com/index....e-bank-center/

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
        Rothtsein: Cincinnati and Dayton are finalizing an agreement to play next season at Heritage Bank Center in downtown Cincinnati, multiple sources told College Hoops Today.

https://collegehoopstoday.com/index....e-bank-center/
        I just saw something about this.

Why though? Just play a home and home. Then you don't have to pay Heritage and Nederlander/Anschutz anything and the schools get all the concession and parking revenue. Right?
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

I just saw something about this.

Why though? Just play a home and home. Then you don't have to pay Heritage and Nederlander/Anschutz anything and the schools get all the concession and parking revenue. Right?
          Home and home makes sense. I’d get rid of Xavier if necessary to play Dayton every year.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

Home and home makes sense. I’d get rid of Xavier if necessary to play Dayton every year.
            Why get rid of X? If Wes ever wins one, it might become a good rivalry again. I'd love to play all 3 (x, Dayton, to$u) every year in home and home series'.

Comment

Originally posted by hipal88 View Post

Why get rid of X? If Wes ever wins one, it might become a good rivalry again. I'd love to play all 3 (x, Dayton, to$u) every year in home and home series'.
              I don't think you get rid of X. I do think you attempt to schedule OSU. However, I don't think they're going to be interested as long as Gene Smith is roaming around up there but we should give it a shot.

We've talked several times on this board about doing something similar to the state of Indiana's Crossroads Classic weekend. That's probably what this Dayton thing should have been.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

Why would you get rid of our biggest rival....
                not to mention the tradition? Just get good enough to beat them for crying out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by hipal88 View Post

We used to play X, Dayton, and Miami every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post

Why would you get rid of our biggest rival....
                    not to mention the tradition? Just get good enough to beat them for crying out loud.
                    I would say that at one point in time, loserville was our biggest rival. That kind of went away once the Metro died and they did not join the Great Midwest with UC. Then it really ended when UL went to the ACC.

Comment

[QUOTE=Lobot;n403313]

I don't think you get rid of X. I do think you attempt to schedule OSU. However, I don't think they're going to be interested as long as Gene Smith is roaming around up there but we should give it a shot.

Yes they sure like to savor the bad taste that remains in their mouths from the championships we took from them all those years ago. That was just too hard a pill to swallow.

Comment

Maybe Brannen’s not allowed in the Shoe? For sure I’d love to see X, Miami & Dayton every year. OSU? Sure, but there’s just not a rivalry there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat93 View Post
                          Maybe Brannen’s not allowed in the Shoe? For sure I’d love to see X, Miami & Dayton every year. OSU? Sure, but there’s just not a rivalry there.
                          That was my initial thought...

Comment

I'd be surprised if JB was still with UD this season. Seemed like a good one season opportunity ...

Comment

https://bracketeer.org/nonconference/big12 - what we know so far, per Rocco Miller

Home
                              Nov. 6 vs. Missouri Valley Opponent
                              Nov. 10 vs. Eastern Washington (MTE)
                              Nov. TBA vs. Detroit Mercy (MTE)
                              Nov. 15 vs. Northern Kentucky
                              Dec. 16 vs. TBA
                              Dec. 19 vs. Merrimack

Road
                              Dec. 9 at Xavier

(Also: 18-game Big 12 schedule, which should include both a home and away game versus West Virginia)

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                                https://bracketeer.org/nonconference/big12 - what we know so far, per Rocco Miller

Home
                                Nov. 6 vs. Missouri Valley Opponent
                                Nov. 10 vs. Eastern Washington (MTE)
                                Nov. TBA vs. Detroit Mercy (MTE)
                                Nov. 15 vs. Northern Kentucky
                                Dec. 16 vs. TBA
                                Dec. 19 vs. Merrimack

Road
                                Dec. 9 at Xavier

(Also: 18-game Big 12 schedule, which should include both a home and away game versus West Virginia)
                                Rothstein is saying the Detroit game is on November 10. So who knows...

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X