2023-2024 Schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

Rothstein is saying the Detroit game is on November 10. So who knows...
    He's right because this is the guy he steals his info from.

https://d1docket.blogspot.com/p/2022...e-dockets.html
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

https://bracketeer.org/nonconference/big12 - what we know so far, per Rocco Miller

Home
      Nov. 6 vs. Missouri Valley Opponent
      Nov. 10 vs. Eastern Washington (MTE)
      Nov. TBA vs. Detroit Mercy (MTE)
      Nov. 15 vs. Northern Kentucky
      Dec. 16 vs. TBA
      Dec. 19 vs. Merrimack

Road
      Dec. 9 at Xavier

(Also: 18-game Big 12 schedule, which should include both a home and away game versus West Virginia)
      Home
      Nov. 6 vs. Missouri Valley Opponent
      Nov. 10 vs. Detroit Mercy (MTE)
      Nov. TBA vs. Eastern Washington (MTE)
      Dec. 19 vs. Merrimack

Road
      Dec. 9 at Xavier

Heritage Bank Center Event Cincinnati, OH
      Date TBA vs. Dayton

Comment

Nov 6 (season opener) versus UIC per Rocco Miller

Comment

Evansville Dec. 30 per Miller

Xavier Dec. 9 at X
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Assuming Dayton game still happens, there are still 5 open dates. And right now the premier games are at Xavier and versus Dayton downtown. No shortage of talented Big 12 teams, but for the sake of the season ticket holders in particular, I hope they can get at least one exciting home non-conference game... Otherwise, they are setting themselves up to stack up some non-conference wins (quantity, but not quality) and just tempt NCAA Tournament fate in league play.

Comment

Assuming Dayton game still happens, there are still 5 open dates. And right now the premier games are at Xavier and versus Dayton downtown. No shortage of talented Big 12 teams, but for the sake of the season ticket holders in particular, I hope they can get at least one exciting home non-conference game... Otherwise, they are setting themselves up to stack up some non-conference wins (quantity, but not quality) and just tempt NCAA Tournament fate in league play.
              Ahh, the Cronin Doctrine.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

The UC/Dayton game (the "Hoops Classic") will be Saturday, December 16 at Heritage Bank Center downtown. It is a one year agreement, but there is an option for a second year. Tipoff time and TV information is TBA. It will be the first meeting between UC and UD in 13 years. https://gobearcats.com/news/2023/7/1...-downtown.aspx

Home
                Nov. 6 vs. Illinois-Chicago
                Nov. 12 vs. Eastern Washington (MTE)
                Dec. 19 vs. Merrimack
                Dec. 30 vs. Evansville

Road
                Dec. 9 at Xavier

Neutral (Heritage Bank Center)
                Dec. 16 vs. Dayton

Comment

Personally, I’d rather play Dayton every year instead of Xavier, they have better facilities, better tradition, better fans.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                    Personally, I’d rather play Dayton every year instead of Xavier, they have better facilities, better tradition, better fans.
                    I am not sure if they have better facilities because I have never seen it. However, they do have better fans and it would be a better experience for our team versus the thugs in Norwood.

Comment

I wish Miami was on the schedule again-the mythical Miami Valley conference would be intact!

Comment

The UC/Dayton game (the "Hoops Classic") will be Saturday, December 16 at Heritage Bank Center downtown. It is a one year agreement, but there is an option for a second year. Tipoff time and TV information is TBA. It will be the first meeting between UC and UD in 13 years. https://gobearcats.com/news/2023/7/1...-downtown.aspx

Home
                        Nov. 6 vs. Illinois-Chicago
                        Nov. 12 vs. Eastern Washington (MTE)
                        Dec. 19 vs. Merrimack
                        Dec. 30 vs. Evansville

Road
                        Dec. 9 at Xavier

Neutral (Heritage Bank Center)
                        Dec. 16 vs. Dayton
                        The tickets for UD are not included in season ticket package and I’ve seen a few people tweeting about the minimum price being $60 a ticket after fees. Sideline is $100 and upper deck will not be sold, or not immediately sold, from the looks of it.

I’ve also seen others mention that new seating will be installed at the Arena.

This strikes me as the basketball version of the Miami at Paycor game.
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Just checked. Last row of lower bowl on the baseline. $89.50 + fees. That’s crazy. Will have to see what becomes available in upper sections.

Comment

Conference Opponents https://gobearcats.com/news/2023/7/2...announced.aspx

Home and Away: UCF, Houston, TCU, Oklahoma, West Virginia
                            Home Only: Iowa State, Kansas State, Oklahoma State, Texas
                            Away Only: Baylor, BYU, Kansas, Texas Tech

Comment

Conference Opponents https://gobearcats.com/news/2023/7/2...announced.aspx

Home and Away: UCF, Houston, TCU, Oklahoma, West Virginia
                              Home Only: Iowa State, Kansas State, Oklahoma State, Texas
                              Away Only: Baylor, BYU, Kansas, Texas Tech
                              So this year's home conference schedule opponents include a #1 seed in the 2023 NCAA Tournament (Houston), a 2 seed that lost in the Elite Eight (Texas), a 3 seed that lost in the Elite Eight (Kansas State), and two 6 seeds (TCU, Iowa State) + WVU was in the tournament.

Comment

The away schedule looks like he__.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X