Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodman says Maryland beat UC 74-70 in scrimmage

Simas had 14, Dan 12
    Last edited by GoBearcats31; 10-15-2023, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
      Goodman says Maryland beat UC 74-70 in scrimmage

Simas had 14, Dan 12
      Bandaogo and Reynolds did not play in this game apparently.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
        It's always good to go against others but I'm concerned that we won't know what we really have without knowing the availability of Reynolds and Bandeago.
        Count them out, unless we get a surprise
        Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

I sure hope we find out something on these two before conference tournaments time. It would be nice to know if they're going to part of the roster and how they will contribute this year.

Comment

Does anyone know where the double secret probation scrimmage was held? I'm just curious
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
              Does anyone know where the double secret probation scrimmage was held? I'm just curious
              Pittsburgh, I think

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

Pittsburgh, I think
                That is correct, per Chad Brendel. The second scrimmage will be versus Indiana State, site unknown.

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

That is correct, per Chad Brendel. The second scrimmage will be versus Indiana State, site unknown.
                  Boy, you think that'll be in Indy? I dunno. Hard one to figure... /Sarcasm
                  Last edited by Lobot; 10-23-2023, 04:40 PM.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Season begins two weeks from tonight versus UIC, a team projected outside the top 200

Comment

• Digital tickets are happening today from the look of it.

All tickets should be available for download by tomorrow night.
                      Last edited by Lobot; 10-24-2023, 09:37 AM. Reason: added info
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Non-conference opponents as ranked in their preseason polls:

UIC - 10th out of 12 (Missouri Valley)
                        Detroit Mercy - 9th out of 11 (Horizon)
                        Eastern Washington - 3rd out of 10 (Big Sky coaches) / 2nd out of 10 (Big Sky media)
                        NKU - 1st out of 11 (Horizon)
                        Georgia Tech - TBA
                        at Howard - TBA
                        Florida Gulf Coast - 2nd out of 12 (ASUN coaches) / 4th out of 12 (ASUM media)
                        at Xavier - 6th out of 11 (Big East)
                        Bryant - 3rd out of 9 (America East)
                        vs. Dayton - 1st out of 15 (A10)
                        Merrimack - TBA
                        Stetson - 3rd out of 12 (ASUN coaches) / 6th out of 12 (ASUNM media)
                        Evansville - 11th out of 12 (Missouri Valley)

Comment

• UC scrimmaged IN St today @ UC. IN St won, 70-68. Frederick & Lukosius are nursing minor ankle injuries. Frederick didn't play, while Lukosius saw a little action. Bandaogo & Reynolds were ineligible. Per Chad Brendel, who heard through sources, the Cats turned it over more than in the MD scrimmage. Lakhin missed a short shot at the horn.

Comment

• Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
                            UC scrimmaged IN St today @ UC. IN St won, 70-68. Frederick & Lukosius are nursing minor ankle injuries. Frederick didn't play, while Lukosius saw a little action. Bandaogo & Reynolds were ineligible. Per Chad Brendel, who heard through sources, the Cats turned it over more than in the MD scrimmage. Lakhin missed a short shot at the horn.
                            Thanks for the info. Lakhin apparently had 17 per Trilly Donovan.

Now is the time to take it easy but sure hope CJ F can stray healthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
                              UC scrimmaged IN St today @ UC. IN St won, 70-68. Frederick & Lukosius are nursing minor ankle injuries. Frederick didn't play, while Lukosius saw a little action. Bandaogo & Reynolds were ineligible. Per Chad Brendel, who heard through sources, the Cats turned it over more than in the MD scrimmage. Lakhin missed a short shot at the horn.
                              Considering the roster I'm not going to panic here.
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Wes Miller mentioned last night on his radio show that Dayton has sold more tickets than UC to the 12/16 game downtown.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X