Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
    XU falls at home to Oakland.

Potential rebuilding year for X with tons of new faces + UC showing flashes of being good and having some swagger = is this the year to break the streak at Cintas?
    Is it the year to break the obnoxious behavior of the X fans and players?

Comment

• https://gobearcats.com/news/2023/11/...ll-events.aspx

The Dayton Game: A High-Stakes Neutral Site Match
      • What It Is: The Dayton game is a unique neutral site game, orchestrated by BD Global, known for its impartial and exciting sports events.
      • Ticket Sales: Tickets are available via Heritage Bank Arena, ensuring a hassle-free purchasing experience. Get your tickets here.
        • Dayton is bringing a big crowd, and it's up to us to defend our city and show out for the team!
      • NIL Clarification: This game is a contractual neutral site game, separate from any player NIL activities. This is not an "NIL game". To learn more about NIL opportunities, please reach out to Greg Harrell, General Manager, Altius Sports, (greg.harrell@altiussp.com).
      • Tip-off time will be announced Tuesday, Dec. 5 upon release of the Bengals' date and time for that weekend.

Comment

XU falls at home to Oakland.

Potential rebuilding year for X with tons of new faces + UC showing flashes of being good and having some swagger = is this the year to break the streak at Cintas?

It's a game we can't afford to lose if UC wants to show the National Media they are legit... X is 3-3 after losing to Oakland. We should be 7-0 going into the Crosstown Shootout.

IF? We're as good as I hope we are! Then we need to win this year!

Comment

• Originally posted by BearKatz View Post

It's a game we can't afford to lose if UC wants to show the National Media they are legit... X is 3-3 after losing to Oakland. We should be 7-0 going into the Crosstown Shootout.

IF? We're as good as I hope we are! Then we need to win this year!
          I don't care what their record is this year. It's a rivalry game, A huge deal to them and we've never won at Cintas.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post

I don't care what their record is this year. It's a rivalry game, A huge deal to them and we've never won at Cintas.

You are right! We've never won at the Cintas Center. Eventually it has to change, don't you agree? Eventually will find a Coach who has X's number. It's a rivalry that X has dominated since the Huggins days.

Comment

Actually, while it has been a long time ago, the Steve Logan-led Bearcats won the first ever shootout at Cintas in 2002. Final: 75-55.

Comment

• Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

Actually, while it has been a long time ago, the Steve Logan-led Bearcats won the first ever shootout at Cintas in 2002. Final: 75-55.
                I thought there was one. That's what I get for not looking it up.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

That was a great year! Logans Senior Year, Maxiell was a FR I believe.

Comment

I thought there was one. That's what I get for not looking it up.

We both stand corrected. What I was trying to suggest, eventually will find a coach who has X's number!

Huggs was 8-8, better than I thought!

Comment

• Georgia Tech beat #21 Mississippi State

Comment

• Dayton in a close one against SMU.

Comment

Dayton in a close one against SMU.
                          Flyers won by 2

Comment

Flyers won by 2

I saw that, they have a couple really good players... Brea & Holmes especially.

Comment

• Bengals/Vikings on December 16 at 1:00 p.m. -- look for the UC/UD tip time to follow shortly (presumably later in the day)

Comment

I saw that, they have a couple really good players... Brea & Holmes especially.
                                Santos is also a problem to solve.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X