2023 Offseason Content

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    Just a heads up. The links to Threads go to a generic splash screen on a desktop browser. Threads is currently only a mobile app as it doesn't look like they've enabled it for web viewing yet. . That'll probably change eventually. No ads on Threads for now either. The Timeline is chaotic at this point.

I also saw where if you create an account and then want to delete it, you have to delete your assocaited IG account as well to get rid of it. They're integrated.
    I am viewing these from a computer browser and not an app

(sheesh about the account deletion part)

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

I am viewing these from a computer browser and not an app

(sheesh about the account deletion part)
      Good to know it's just me, I guess. I think I already know why.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Good to know it's just me, I guess. I think I already know why.
        I was right. In certain browsers ,Firefox/Brave for two ,you have to turn off the Enhanced tracking feature for the Threads site. Annoying and counterproductive if you don't like to be followed by advertisers. Oh well..
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I was right. In certain browsers ,Firefox/Brave for two ,you have to turn off the Enhanced tracking feature for the Threads site. Annoying and counterproductive if you don't like to be followed by advertisers. Oh well..
          I noticed that too. Typical considering the mother ship. This platform will probably be huge though, so good to see UC with an early start.

Comment

Has anyone heard anything else concerning the eligibility of Aziz and Reynolds for next season?

Comment

Nothing has been announced. There is a large backlog of cases. I saw somewhere that almost all of the second transfer applications for immediate play have been denied thus far.

Comment

That is unfortunate for us if this is true.

Comment

I think that the second time transfer denials were referring to football initially.

Go Bearcats!

Comment

Originally posted by RCL46 View Post
                    I think that the second time transfer denials were referring to football initially.

Go Bearcats!
                    You're correct but the precedent is set and I don't think we're going to like the outcome.
                    Last edited by Lobot; 07-09-2023, 09:49 AM.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

You're correct but the precendent is set and I don't think we're going to like the outcome.
                      It will be interesting to see who actually gets waivers, and which teams win.

Comment

Well you just know the college bball royalty will all get their transfer requests confirmed.

Comment

Rayvon Griffith, CJ Fredrick, Jizzle James, and Daniel Skillings will partake in an autograph session before Nasty Nati's TBT game at Cintas Center next Friday

https://s3media.247sports.com/Upload...600&fit=bounds

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
                            Nothing has been announced. There is a large backlog of cases. I saw somewhere that almost all of the second transfer applications for immediate play have been denied thus far.
                            While this is not good news for our team next season, I think it is good news for college sports. One free transfer and/or free transfer at graduation. It should be next to impossible for underclassmen to get a waiver on second transfer.
                            Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

The all too painful Kenyon Martin broken leg....
                              https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...nts-25-seasons

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcatdave72 View Post
                                The all too painful Kenyon Martin broken leg....
                                https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...nts-25-seasons
                                Is it necessary to dig this up? I can't watch. It made me sick the first time to watch it live, like Tim Krumrie in the super bowl. I don't need to see either one of them again.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X