No announcement yet.

Merrimack 12/19 7:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll take Reynolds effort last night. Tried to dunk everything. Played with energy. 11 Rebounds in 15 minutes is a lot.

Simas played like he's over his car encounter. NIce to have him back.

Did anyone catch postgame re: Aziz and CJ?
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
      Did anyone catch postgame re: Aziz and CJ?
      https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...k/71964327007/

Aziz Bandaogo and C.J. Fredrick were nursing injuries from the Dayton loss and were unavailable Tuesday. Bandaogo tweaked his back early in the game but still finished with 10 points and 12 rebounds. Fredrick's minutes were limited in the second half due to a hamstring issue, something he had surgery on at Kentucky.

"Somebody cracked down and hit him really hard," Miller said of Bandaogo. "They did not call the foul. I think everybody understands it was a foul. He jacked his back up bad. We did X-rays and there's no structural issues, it's just muscular. He'll be back. It's kind of a day-by-day thing."

As for Fredrick, Miller said Senior AD/Head Basketball Athletic Trainer Bob Mangine wanted to be cautious given his history. He added Fredrick felt he could have played.

Comment

Does T. Nelson ever work with the big men like Chuck used to? Nelson always has constructive criticism of the players.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatbret View Post
          Does T. Nelson ever work with the big men like Chuck used to? Nelson always has constructive criticism of the players.
          Different dynamics - Chuck was Huggs best friend and Mick loved him. Don't know the current relationships.--- Do you just want a homer saying only good things or an analyst describing what he is paid to see. I heard Terry say good things - When good things are earned.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

I'm getting Donatos and spanish language State Farm. I don't even get spanish language State Farm in Texas. funny.

Also, the glitch in the matrix , random replay repeat sequence is back this game. Anyone else or just my luck?
            I'm getting this too for the past ESPN+ broadcasts plus buffering circle constantly

Comment

[QUOTE=Lobot;n409189]I'll take Reynolds effort last night. Tried to dunk everything. Played with energy. 11 Rebounds in 15 minutes is a lot.

Simas played like he's over his car encounter. NIce to have him back.

Jamille seems like he could be the physical presence like Fortson, B Brannen, etc that we've missed lately. It's up to Miller to figure out how to play he and Vik together. We'll see if this gets exploited.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post

I'm getting this too for the past ESPN+ broadcasts plus buffering circle constantly
                I had excellent reception. I got the strange piggyback commercials too since the Dayton game. I also got New York commercials -- I live between NYC and Philly so it is understandable. The Bigelow ad was for a sports talk radio show - tea proudly --

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post

I have no problem with ESPN+. I would check your streaming device and your internet connection and speed.

Comment

Originally posted by CatCane View Post

I have no problem with ESPN+. I would check your streaming device and your internet connection and speed.
                    Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's on my end. My current ISP is terrible and I'm stuck with it.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X