X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Their crowd is dead.
    Let's keep it that way.

Comment

The Bearcats are far more athletic than this Kansas team. Few teams in the country will be able to match the athleticism of our guards.
      My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post
        Simas and Josh Reed we won’t be needing your services next year.
        Simas was much better against OU.

Comment

Need more scoring from Lakhin.. Lukosius can sit as far as I'm concerned... Need to keep the game close, and will have a chance...

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

Yes he was, but not tonight! Need some points from Vik!

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

We’ve got three highly recruited wings entering the program next year all 6’7” or taller. I’m including Rayvon Griffin in the comment. Simas doesn’t do enough and he is a defensive liability.

Comment

It goes back to an earlier point I vented about a while ago. The transfer portal has not been kind to Miller except for a few exceptions. Seems to me that as soon as they sign they lose what they were recruited for. Landers Nolley was the one exception that could be called a success and even he didn't reach the potential expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
                  It goes back to an earlier point I vented about a while ago. The transfer portal has not been kind to Miller except for a few exceptions. Seems to me that as soon as they sign they lose what they were recruited for. Landers Nolley was the one exception that could be called a success and even he didn't reach the potential expected.

I would consider Bandaogo and Reynolds a success. Both have been a huge boost in the paint.

Comment

We’ve got three highly recruited wings entering the program next year all 6’7” or taller. I’m including Rayvon Griffin in the comment. Simas doesn’t do enough and he is a defensive liability.
                    Help is on the way... Betsy, McKinley, & Rayvon!

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
                      Great comment. I agree 100%. I like our portal bigs. They are very limited but their contributions are tangible. Simas is a ZERO to me most nights.

Comment

TURNOVERS are absolutely killing this team!

Comment

I’ll say this, he’s played way too many minutes tonight.

Comment

Terry Nelson is going nuts!!! Saying Simas is a liability and is costing the Bearcats the game… defensive lapses, giving up offensive rebounds, 23 minutes, one for eight, two points, one rebound.

Comment

Not much offensively outta Newman tonight... I know he's our best defensive player, but only 2pts ain't helpin!

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post

I would consider Bandaogo and Reynolds a success. Both have been a huge boost in the paint.
                                For the most part I say yes but Bandagao is prone to turnovers. He can be counted on to rebound but unless he's fed the alley oop he's only good for one or two dunks per game. Reynolds has impressed me at times he's the most physical of all the bigs if we had someone to work with him and Lahkin on games simultaneously it could be something special. But I still think they got Vik confused as where they want him to play 4/5

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X