No announcement yet.

Central Florida 1/27 7:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When a 3pt play is desperately needed. I wonder why Wes won't give CJ Anthony a look....? It can't get any worse...

Comment

UC already beat psychologically.!

Comment

I’d love a stat on percentage of Big 12 mins UC has held a lead

Comment

Coach yelling one shot, Day Day says **** with that, drives into heavy traffic, and turns the ball over. Put Jizzle in, and stick with him. When a guy is on a hot streak, leave him in the game.

Comment

The ugliest half of UC Basketball I've seen this year!

I question Wes not wanting to play Rayvon Griffith, because we're so deep with skilled players at his position...? Where are they....?

Comment

Guys a few of us suggested to get their attention do a Huggs trick. Don't let then wear UC gear till they earn it . It was said it is 2023(4) and that doesn't work. I have seen some video of tOSU football team in strength training. They are wearing plain gray tee shirts with no logo on them. They have to earn the right to wear tOSU and wear it in Buckeye pride. Try it at UC.

Comment

We were up 15-6, since then outscored 33-12.

Comment

decision making atrocious, they should go Costanza, and do the opposite of whatever their instinct tells them

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post
                    The ugliest half of UC Basketball I've seen this year!

I question Wes not wanting to play Rayvon Griffith, because we're so deep with skilled players at his position...? Where are they....?
                    Too late now, we don’t want to blow a whole year at this point. CJ Frederick could help, but this year he’s missing most of the season injured, which has been the story his whole career.

Comment

UCF is 199 in the country in offensive efficiency

Kind of feel we will see a Cronin type slugfest in the second half. May need that to have a chance.

Comment

If this lead gets worse - blow it off and embarrass the team with walk ons playing.

Comment

Dayday flat out cannot shoot.

Comment

Years ago AJ Green, addressing a question about his good hands, credited juggling lessons he had as a kid. Sign all our bigs up for juggling lessons, starting tomorrow. You can’t score if you can’t catch the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldtimer_UC_fan View Post
                              Dayday flat out cannot shoot.
                              In junior college nobody guarded him and put a hand in his face it seems. This is the Big 12

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
                                If this lead gets worse - blow it off and embarrass the team with walk ons playing.
                                Make guys take their jersey’s off and kick them off the floor.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X