No announcement yet.

West Virginia 1/31 7:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never seen a team so difficult to watch as this team is in trying to get in sync. No body wants to take the lead, afraid of being aggressive, playing passively for fear of making a mistake, and having no clue how to open people up to create shots for others.

Comment

Jamille as the only big is probably our best offensive lineup. He's pretty bad on the defensive end though, constantly getting stuck in between in the PnR.

Comment

Originally posted by sedz View Post
        Jamille as the only big is probably our best offensive lineup. He's pretty bad on the defensive end though, constantly getting stuck in between in the PnR.
        In the past he has run the pick & roll but the others don't pull the trigger. slow

Comment

Reynolds T'd up!

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post

In the past he has run the pick & roll but the others don't pull the trigger. slow
            A big defending PnR needs to either hedge the guard or stay with the screener. He's leaving the screener and showing hedge without actually doing anything to redirect the ballhandler. He's in between doing nothing.

Comment

get vik out

Comment

Lakhin needs to sit !!!

Comment

Lakhin is going to lose this game singlehandedly

Comment

A big defending PnR needs to either hedge the guard or stay with the screener. He's leaving the screener and showing hedge without actually doing anything to redirect the ballhandler. He's in between doing nothing.
                    good points, but I was talking about his offensive tries.

Comment

Does anybody know why Lahkin doesn't want to play in the paint anymore. I've never seen anyone regress as much as he has this year as he has

Comment

Tv timeout. sit Lahkin and put Ody in.

Comment

This is the small lineup I've been looking for. Competent on both ends with Aziz at the 5.

Comment

This is the small lineup I've been looking for. Competent on both ends with Aziz at the 5.
                            perhaps their taking the lead will merit more of this 5

Comment

James and Thomas on the floor together...? Good things happen... Go with the smaller lineup Wes!!!

Comment

Wonder if Lahkin is still affected by is recent illness. He’s no All-American, but haven’t see him play this poorly.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X