No announcement yet.

West Virginia 1/31 7:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most disgusted I’ve been in a long time. No effort, they stunk.

Comment

Wes Miller should be ashamed! Total Collapse with 5mins to go!

Good thing about being 14-7, we don't need to worry about the NCAA Tournament Anymore!

Comment

Vik needs to stick with stand up vuz that's all he's does on the court anyway. And his play is a joke. He's just too intimidated by the talent of the big12. He excels at Stetson, Evansville, Bryant, withers against OSU, BYU, WVU. etc.

Comment

What a colossal collapse. Tournament chances on life support, if not DOA.

Comment

That had to be the worse loss of the season.

Comment

this team should never shoot 32 3s, im scared it gets ugly, especially if Newman is out

Comment

Day Day had 4 assists in 31 minutes, Jizzle had 3 assists in 12 minutes. Day Day had 3 turnovers, Jizzle had none. Day Day 4-13 shooting, Jizzle 1-1. Jizzle needs to be on the floor, even if that means playing Day Day and Jizzle at the same time.
                Last edited by longtimefan; 01-31-2024, 11:05 PM.

Comment

46 second half points allowed. That's the game right there.

Comment

9-32 from three. In what universe do you shoot 32 threes?

Comment

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                      9-32 from three. In what universe do you shoot 32 threes?
                      Miller Universe!

Comment

• Originally posted by BearKatz View Post
                        Lahkin's head is simply not been in the past two games!
                        Only two ?

Comment

• Bad finish, missed opportunity. But maybe chill on the season is over/Tournament hopes are over comments? So many chances left against good and great teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rufus View Post
                            Does anybody know why Lahkin doesn't want to play in the paint anymore. I've never seen anyone regress as much as he has this year as he has
                            Cause he watches the NBA where the bigs can
                            move & shoot, and that’s what he wants to do.

Comment

• Some of the ugliest offensive possessions I've ever seen at the end, but the main reason we lost this game is we had no answer for the PnR. We gave up 46 second half points, with Edwards going a perfect 9 for 9 as the rim runner. We did a good job on Kriisa, who had as many turnovers as made shots. And we outrebounded them by 8. In the first half they took a lot of midrange shots, the least efficient in basketball. In the second half, almost everything was at the rim or from three. That's not a recipe for success as a defense.

32 threes is a lot, but we made 8 of 22 in the second half. If you take away the four absurd looks in the final minute, we made 8 of 18 with our normal offense. That's 44%. So I can't complain too much about the threes. I'm more upset that we stuck with two bigs for so long in the first half, when we only put up 27 points.

The PnR disaster is very worrisome because the book is out now. Other teams that do a competent job scouting will see how bad our bigs are at defending it.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                                Bad finish, missed opportunity. But maybe chill on the season is over/Tournament hopes are over comments? So many chances left against good and great teams.
                                3 subpar halves from our last 4 against two non-tournament teams leaves me very discouraged about our chances against the good and great teams remaining on our schedule

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X