No announcement yet.

Houston 2/10 4:00 ESPN2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston playing like the first place team in the best league. Simply outclassing the Bearcats.

Comment

What a collapse. Take it to the basket & draw fouls.

Comment

Taking a to wouldn't do for us what it did for Houston because we only have three people who can score points and two who can guard people.

Comment

Please Wes leave Lahkin on the bench. Please please do not put Vik in

Comment

Well boys, we cut it to 2pts... Biggest defensive series coming outta this timeout!

Comment

I don't know why you wouldn't foul right there with just a minute left.

Comment

That bald ref is a jackass.

Comment

We continue to be underserved by Wes’s lower proficiency with x’s & o’s coaching. More silly substitutions & playing time . What a shame. There’s a lot of talent on this team-he just can’t put it together.

Comment

Someone will have to explain to me why we did not foul when we had him in the corner

Comment

• The worse part about losing is - losing at home and soft in the interior defense.

Comment

• Beat Iowa State

Comment

• Is it time for Wes to admit that Jizzle gives us more than Day Day? I really want to see the +/- on this game.
                          I hope Vik is still recovering from being sick, but right now it appears he’s overmatched at this level.

Guys played their hearts out, nothing to be ashamed of.

Comment

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                            Is it time for Wes to admit that Jizzle gives us more than Day Day? I really want to see the +/- on this game.
                            I hope Vik is still recovering from being sick, but right now it appears he’s overmatched at this level.

Guys played their hearts out, nothing to be ashamed of.
                            at least go 5050 going forward, so both always fresh

and I won't miss vik if he doesn't play again, I like him, but yeah, over matched

Comment

• Houston 17 offensive rebounds -- thar she blows

Comment

• Terry asked what to do to get Vik back on track - CWM had good week at practice but wasn't quick to the glass tonight - but he is good --- geesh-- Cudos to Terry for asking what we all are thinking.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X