Texas Christian 2/24 3:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sedz View Post
    I've had a great experience with ESPN+. Very rarely are there buffering issues, and I love having access to all kinds of events that we were never able to watch a decade ago. I've been watching Bearcats in the B12 track and field championships this weekend with swimming and diving up next week. Not to mention women's basketball softball, volleyball, soccer (including Euro pro). Well worth under $10 for me.
    It’s certainly better than the early years. The only time I’ve seen issues this year was the game at Texas Tech. I only keep it month to month for UC football and basketball road games. What really sucks is our first two Big 12 Tournament games will probably be on ESPN+. The two first round games are on it, and if we win the next round may be too. I know the new contract is supposed to be better, but we were screwed this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

It’s certainly better than the early years. The only time I’ve seen issues this year was the game at Texas Tech. I only keep it month to month for UC football and basketball road games. What really sucks is our first two Big 12 Tournament games will probably be on ESPN+. The two first round games are on it, and if we win the next round may be too. I know the new contract is supposed to be better, but we were screwed this year.
      I have had no problems. I am happy to be able to watch the team.

Comment

• I'll give my two cents of streaming experience. The last couple of years I had similar experiences with ESPN's ESPN3, and ESPN. Thus, I too was very skeptical of purchasing ESPN+ last year; however, I also wanted to be able to watch UC football and basketball on a much higher volume. I have a Zenith flat screen, AltaFiber cable service, Roku access and have not had any issues at all. I really enjoy, at times, tuning in during the game and be able to rewind live back to the start of the game or watch the recording later. I don't have a clue why it's better now. The equipment and service has not changed.

Comment

• Concerning the current basketball team, win or lose, the teams they have been playing almost all seem to me to have a much better game plan. They are all constantly moving, screening, and passing to the open man. I just don't feel UC has a very good game plan and find the players stagnating, even, this late in the season. The system should be well established by the players by this time of the year whether the players are good or not.

Comment

• How many of you with streaming issues are using Spectrum? I've had very few issues historically with ESPN streaming until I changed ISPs earlier this year. Spectrum's network traffic is notoriously terrible in my experience so I'm thinknig it's more their issue than ESPN+ itself.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
              How many of you with streaming issues are using Spectrum? I've had very few issues historically with ESPN streaming until I changed ISPs earlier this year. Spectrum's network traffic is notoriously terrible in my experience so I'm thinknig it's more their issue than ESPN+ itself.
              I have Spectrum and have had no issues with EPSN+

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                How many of you with streaming issues are using Spectrum? I've had very few issues historically with ESPN streaming until I changed ISPs earlier this year. Spectrum's network traffic is notoriously terrible in my experience so I'm thinknig it's more their issue than ESPN+ itself.
                It could be the service in your area, it varies from place to place based upon the equipment and usage in different locations.

Comment

• Originally posted by cpawstoney View Post

It could be the service in your area, it varies from place to place based upon the equipment and usage in different locations.
                  Oh definitely. They've been doing network upgrades around here for a couple of months.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• I never had any issues with Spectrum, we have Alta Fiber internet(Cincinnati Bell).
                    I think these last issues were an issue with ESPN.
                    I have 3 different brand of TV's and 2 different providers; this was the first and only issue I've had.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X