X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maryland and Rutgers to the Big10

According to yahoo sports.

Originally posted by 08bearcat View Post
    And Espn and various other worth twitter accounts. USF blogger thinks M & R to B1G and UC/UL to Big 12 and USF left holding the bag.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Good riddance

Comment

Oh and I forgot ACC replaces Maryland with UConn. That should make your day
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Gosh. Are we legit enough to swing into the big12 on this thing?

Comment

Originally posted by 08bearcat View Post
            Gosh. Are we legit enough to swing into the big12 on this thing?
            Frankly? Not in my opinion.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I'm thinking this is B.S.

1. Maryland A.D. is broke. Where are they going to get 50 million exit fee monies? I doubt Plank or whatever his name name will fork that much over.

2. ESPN is upset about losing the BIG EAST contract so they are at it again to destroy the conference.

3. UCONN to ACC might get blocked again. Miami hates them for UCONN heading the lawsuit against Miami leaving, and Boston College doesn't want to share the New England area with them.

Comment

If this actually happens, we're at the best spot we could be. Decent football program, awesome basketball, huge endowment, close to AAU. Without a few years in the dregs to drag us down, this may be a great time for us to bridge the gap between UofL and WVU.

I could be wrong... i hope not. Rutgers goes, UConn goes, welcome back to CUSA.

Comment

Originally posted by True Bearcat View Post

1. Maryland A.D. is broke. Where are they going to get 50 million exit fee monies? I doubt Plank or whatever his name name will fork that much over.

2. ESPN is upset about losing the BIG EAST contract so they are at it again to destroy the conference.

3. UCONN to ACC might get blocked again. Miami hates them for UCONN heading the lawsuit against Miami leaving, and Boston College doesn't want to share the New England area with them.
                  Where would Maryland come up with $50m? Please allow me....

www.underarmour.com

Comment

Don't know about everyone else, but I'm getting a little fed up with all this conference re-alignment k___. Even though we lost, we still had a good football game today.

I just want to enjoy the rest of the season. Can't they hold it till later? Whoever they is.

Comment

If UCONN, UL, and Rutgers are gone, then the BE is a joke and is indeed CUSA. WE can only hope that the Bearcats could get into the ACC OR B12.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat-in-Italy View Post
                        If UCONN, UL, and Rutgers are gone, then the BE is a joke and is indeed CUSA. WE can only hope that the Bearcats could get into the ACC OR B12.
                        If all this comes down and we are the odd man out at the end, maybe we should just drop football and dedicate our resources to basketball. I'm really fed up with all this s___.........

Comment

Originally posted by True Bearcat View Post

ESPN seems like it has a conflict of interest. But, then again, who cares - their reporting has steadily declined over the past decade.

Comment

Originally posted by Pruke View Post
                            ESPN seems like it has a conflict of interest. But, then again, who cares - their reporting has steadily declined over the past decade.
                            Sorry....AND their credibility

Comment

Originally posted by Pruke View Post
                              It does seem a little fishy that this is happening now that the exclusive BE negotiating window with ESPN has expired. I wouldn't put anything past ESPN at this point.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X