• Show
Clear All

On Speight,

http://www.espn.com/college-football...ng-quarterback
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

In years past we've done some predictions around here. Late call I know but what have you got?

I honestly have no idea what to make of this game. UCLA has a new coach, a new quarterback, to them anyway, and a lot of people missing. (I can't use a shrug emoji on this software ) I have this feeling that this will either be a blowout by UCLA or we upset them and not much in between.

Here's the stats from Last year crew.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...d/26/year/2017
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

34-24 UCLA, hope I'm wrong

Comment

- Warren goes for over 100 rushing yards and 2 TD's
          - Speight only lasts till halftime before they sub someone else in
          - UC defense forces 3 turnovers

UC wins in an upset 27-17 (fingers crossed for luck!)

Comment

Similar game to Michigan last year, we'll hang around maybe even have a lead in 2nd half but UCLA will pull away late 42-28.

Comment

LA Time article this AM:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/ucla/l...831-story.html

Tough one on the road, even though the Bruins have some youth and injury issues. Cats keep it close for awhile, but wilt at the end. UCLA 31-21.

Comment

The seasons finally starting, I'm looking for improvement on both sides of the line for UC and especially play calls from the coaching staff. Here's to a great game and a great year of UC football!

Comment

I think the program has bottomed out and started back up the mountain , but I still think we're a couple years away from a big turnaround. I think we probably cap out at 5-6 wins this year with our QB situation the way it is. Hope I'm wrong.
                  Chip Kelly will find a way to put points on the board and we will struggle offensively again.
                  UCLA 41 - 17

Comment

Rumor out of LA from the fans out there is that Ridder is starting.

Doaks is officially out per ESPN. This doesn't surprise me. Not healthy yet and he's not dressed apparently. Tavion Thomas traveled even though he isn't on the 2 deep.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                      Rumor out of LA from the fans out there is that Ridder is starting.

Doaks is officially out per ESPN. This doesn't surprise me. Not healthy yet and he's not dressed apparently. Tavion Thomas traveled even though he isn't on the 2 deep.
                      Chad Brendel on Lance's show Thursday said both QB's will play, but he believes Ridder will get the start because of his threat to run. If that's the case, let's hope that 80K Bruins fans aren't too much for him to handle.

Comment

Looks like the same Hayden Moore of last year.
                        How long before he is out?

Comment

Originally posted by Hotsauce6226 View Post
                          Looks like the same Hayden Moore of last year.
                          How long before he is out?
                          He's gone!
                          Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

The turnover plus stupid penalties are the difference so far.
                            ...a fountain of eternal youth, a tower of strength, a rock of truth...

Comment

Desmond Ridder!!!

Comment

We are looking like a football team on both sides of the ball!
                                ...a fountain of eternal youth, a tower of strength, a rock of truth...

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X