No announcement yet.

Ucla 9/1 7:00et espn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank goodness they took Moore out, Ridder is tearing it up so far.

Comment

UC is playing for Ridder. It seems like a totally different team.
      Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Getting nothing through the air right now. They're trying nothing down the field, and it doesn't look like anybody is getting open.

Comment

Ball game. Up two scores with 1:44 to play. Nice win for the ‘Cats.

Comment

Biggest win we’ve had in several years. Maybe we’ve turned the corner.
            ...a fountain of eternal youth, a tower of strength, a rock of truth...

Comment

Holy cow!!!!! We won at UCLA Wow! WOW! 12 & 0 play for the National Championships!!!!!

Comment

Luke for president!!!!!

Comment

The team looked better than anytime in the Tuberville years. Great job by coach Fickell to bring us out of that mess. We'll play better teams later this year, but damn this feels good. Onward.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatjd View Post
                    Luke for president!!!!!
                    He has my vote!!!
                    ...a fountain of eternal youth, a tower of strength, a rock of truth...

Comment

Originally posted by Gilenerm View Post
                      - Warren goes for over 100 rushing yards and 2 TD's
                      - Speight only lasts till halftime before they sub someone else in
                      - UC defense forces 3 turnovers

UC wins in an upset 27-17 (fingers crossed for luck!)
                      Dude!! Major props on your prognostication! You were nearly perfect on all of this.

Comment

Solid, and somewhat surprising win for UC. UC couldn't pass as the only area that was deep w/ seniors at UCLA was their secondary. Still, Ridder runs better, is quicker, and has my vote for start against Miami next week.

Smith is a fantastic punter, inside the 15 every kick! Cole is a RS freshman, not a true freshman as they kept saying on ESPN. He looks pretty steady; big jump from last year.

B.C.
                        Last edited by Bearcat Chris; 09-02-2018, 12:56 AM.
                        "A veteran of the Humanitarian Bowl, 1997!"

Comment

I went to bed down 0-10 (living in Germany) and woke up with an awesome surprise! Saw as many video clips as I could find. That's a great win and I don't care if UCLA is rebuilding...we have a little rebuilding job to do here as well in a non-Power conference in Cincinnati, not in LA where they play in the Rose Bowl. This is fantastic, I'm very happy for this team and coaching staff!

I'm guessing that Ridder will not be able to play all snaps this year, so we will probably need Moore at some point. Great move by Fickel to pull Moore after the fumble as this game had 2017 written all over it.
                          Last edited by Bearcat-in-Italy; 09-02-2018, 05:03 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

I think we will find out that UCLA is not very good this year, but that is still a good win and great start to the season. We should be 5-0 to start the year judging by how the other teams have looked so far with a chance to get bowl eligible vs. Tulane. That will be exciting barring any slip-ups! Ridder needs to work on his accuracy in practice, he was throwing absolute bullets out there that would be hard to catch if they aren't right on target. Warren was a stud, I hope that continues all year

Comment

Originally posted by Gilenerm View Post
                              - Warren goes for over 100 rushing yards and 2 TD's
                              - Speight only lasts till halftime before they sub someone else in
                              - UC defense forces 3 turnovers

UC wins in an upset 27-17 (fingers crossed for luck!)
                              Sure would like to know where you got your crystal ball! Great win. Defensive line play much, much improved. Warren was a stud. Now we need a passing offense to go along. And we had some luck with dropped passes and missed coverages. On to Miami!

Comment

Originally posted by gilenerm View Post
                                - warren goes for over 100 rushing yards and 2 td's
                                - speight only lasts till halftime before they sub someone else in
                                - uc defense forces 3 turnovers

uc wins in an upset 27-17 (fingers crossed for luck!)

"this was a pretty darn close guess"

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X